Mirai communications, New network

• Thread starter Thread starter puns009
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 41,891
lakshman741 said:
Within a Month Sure !
Hi Laxman,
It's been a month now, any progress on number of channels.
I took your cable connection and it doesn't even have :
STAR MOVIES / HBO,
DISCOVERY,
GEMINI MUSIC,
NDTV,
TIMES NOW,
DD BHARTHI.
Any idea, how will it take to have these kind of basic channels.
Hi Laxman,
It's been a month now, any progress on [color=rgb(59,103,150);background-color:transparent;]number[/color] of channels.
I took your [color=rgb(59,103,150);background-color:transparent;]cable connection[/color] and it doesn't even have :
STAR MOVIES / HBO,
DISCOVERY,
GEMINI MUSIC,
NDTV,
TIMES NOW,
DD BHARTHI.
Any idea, [color=rgb(59,103,150);background-color:transparent;]how will[/color] it take to have these kind of basic channels.

lakshman741 said:
[color=rgb(51,51,51);][/color][color=rgb(51,51,51);]Kindly check Cold cola All the above mentioned channels are coming !!! Please re-tune ! Sure you will get it..[/color]
[color=rgb(51,51,51);]Lakshman, I stay near Hosa road. We have problem with Kalaigar TV, Polimer and few other tamil channels. Only audio is coming for these channels. Also Star Movies action is not coming and No video for Movies now.[/color]

HI Alex,
Please check All tamil Channels are working fine ! Only Star Movies Action Has some Technical Problem soon it will be solved.!! Rest of the channels are working fine !!
Thank you 🙂

lakshman741 said:
HI Alex,
Please check All tamil Channels are working fine ! Only Star Movies Action Has some Technical Problem soon it will be solved.!! Rest of the channels are working fine !!
Thank you 🙂
How about Movies now? Is that working fine. Even movies now is freezing. Is that the problem with the cable service

lakshman741 said:
Movies now is working fine !! Once re-tune it , It will work ! If No means Contact your cable Operator
I have retuned multiple time no luck, Movies now and few tamil channels not working. Just contacted my cable operator. Thanks Lakshman 🙂

Just saw a message on the Asianet channel saying that "this N/W will be switched off soon because of subscriber cheque bounce." What is this? My wife watched Asianet alot and we would hate to lose it.

Hello Renny,

There is nothing like that, You can enjoy that channel. If you get any problem please contact our customer care.
Thanks.

Still waiting for all the channels to be added. Its been more than 2 months now. English movies channels and sports channels are all not there. I checked Hathway and they are providing more number of channels.