Reliance 3G plans now more expensive

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 154
  • Views Views 29,722
Status
Not open for further replies.
1GB 3G data at Rs.123/- (Reliance Circles can suitably adjust the MRP in the price band up-to Rs.5 (+ / -) of above price considering the local market condition and Technical feasibility. )

rak007 said:
Vodafone....your turn, do this.
Vodafone, Airtel and Idea will together do this 🙂

Man, what a letdown, if that is the biggest news of the year! They are screwing their own achievements by calling this the biggest....

RCOM is offering three new 3G data plans – at Rs 123 for 1 GB, Rs 246 for 2 GB and Rs 492 for 4 GB, while it offers 1GB 2G plan for Rs 125 per month. The offer is applicable to both new and existing prepay and postpay customers. Interestingly, RCOM is so confident that it’s offering attractive 3G rates that it has also launched a special MNP offer, offering new customers through MNP with 1GB of 3G data free per month for two months.
Source

Reliance has a wide presence but not the charisma of the big two players. Could happen. 3G prices are long due for a price cut.

I think no buddy can follow reliance as no operator has plans like reliance's thunder broadband plans....

Yup, you can expect a "thundering" speed of 25 Kbps on those "thunder" plans. 🙂
I'm pretty sure their 3G is in the same league as well.

damn now if only vodafone wud slash rates! i get anywhere between 3-7mbps on vodaone 3g.

Status
Not open for further replies.