Please help with Docomo Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Tata Docomo
First Of all Hello everyone, New to this forum and saw the Information is great here. Really appreciate Indians to contribute and pull up such a great forum to sort out Internet issues.
Here is What I have..
Tata docomo 3G SIM with dongle allowing upto 7.2 MBPS Speed.
I always Recharge with the bonus pack of 351 rs which gives you 3 Gb of 3G data.
problems I have:- The net disconnects after 30 or 45 minutes. Is it normal with an Dial up connection or is it a network problem form Docomo.
I always wanted to move over to a BSNL landline and connect a modem to it to get unlimited data but I live outside the city so the company cannot provide me wired connection.
What I need:- A better Internet solution without network disconnection ( or very few, just like a wired boradband modem). or a solution to this docomo issue so that it wont disconnect further.
Response appreciated thanks!

See if BSNL wimax is available at your place.
As far as disconnnection of dongle every 30-40 mins is concerned,check your settings.Some dongles have idle time and time defined auto disconnect settings.

That explains that Dial up connections always have issues of network disconnection, Thanks a lot to counsel that.
By the way Wimax is available in my area, But its also a diap up CDMA connection right? Or does it have any awesome advantages? I'll surely go for it if it turns good. I just need a 3G type of connection with unlimited plan and no disconnections ( or very fewer in s week).
Thanks.

I too can confirm that Tata Docomo disconnects after 40 min (39 min and few seconds). I checked all settings in Dongle, and didnt found any setting where it mentions disconnection time.

SVK said:
I too can confirm that Tata Docomo disconnects after 40 min (39 min and few seconds). I checked all settings in Dongle, and didnt found any setting where it mentions disconnection time.
Dear Customer,
Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.
Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Docomo.

Thanks All of you, my doubts are clear on docomo disconnection after 40 minutes and it sucks. so any other internet modem suggestions? has anybody used Wimax in nagpur? or anything else?
Thank you!
TATADOCOMO said:
Dear Customer,
Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you.
Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata Docomo

Not good to mention your personal numbers on forums. Please delete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.