Forum Downtime Today

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
ok. i had another major downtime. the forum had been running on a dedicated server with 50 or so other sites since the last couple of months. looks like it was not enough.i have now moved it to a new dedicated with just one other site running on it. took a while coz i had to changeover manually. directadmin > cpanel.now. i have tried to fix everything i could but i think some things would still be dead. if you guys face any problems just mention it here and i will if i could fix that for ya. also. do comment if you find the forum's performance better/worse than before.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
how many of you are facing the problem where www.broadbandforum.in is not working and broadbandforum.in is?

ogtripleog

Regular
Regulars
Sep 11, 2004
no but im facing some problems with the rss feeds.. they fail to load a lot of the times.. :rolleyes:

ogtripleog

Regular
Regulars
Sep 11, 2004
I'm using the one that comes built in with firefox.. ive got ten other feeds though.. they work fine even when the one for this forum doesnt :-s

ogtripleog

Regular
Regulars
Sep 11, 2004
well i prefer using firefox because all i want to do is read some news in my spare time.. with dedicated readers, it tends to get overwhelming.. :rolleyes:

GSV13

Special Member
Regulars
Apr 14, 2006
@SushubhHave changed your server again last night ?? It is not opening via my mtnl connection from 11:30pm yesterday. I am currently accesing it via a proxy.