• Thread starter Thread starter striker4540
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 16,336

striker4540

ISP
MTNL
Hey guyz,.
i am using videocon d2h hd for the past 10 months. The services are good and no major problem has occured till date.My query is regarding the packges.
Currently im using gold hd pack. My account due date is around late this month.Can i make a custom package using only a addon or do i have to buy base packge compulsory.
Usually on average we watch around 8 to 10 channels daily....Meaning can i make a package with only HD globe & english entertainment without using any base package....Is there a facility in videon d2h services for this kind of custom Packages.

Yes you can , but not as addon but a la carte. Might turn out to be expensive though.http://www.videocond2h.com/WSC/a_la_carte_pack.aspx
Above mentioned prices are on monthly basis and 12.36% tax extra applicable.
*The minimum total of selected a la carte channels should be Rs 150 (excluding taxes)

Ohh man my bad......it was late at night and i was surfing broadband threads as well....while writing i missed to recheck....🙂
Coming back to my query so theres no way of making my own package then.......thankx guyz.

striker4540 said:
Hey guyz,.
i am using videocon d2h hd for the past 10 months. The services are good and no major problem has occured till date.My query is regarding the packges.
Currently im using gold hd pack. My account due date is around late this month.Can i make a custom package using only a addon or do i have to buy base packge compulsory.
Usually on average we watch around 8 to 10 channels daily....Meaning can i make a package with only HD globe & english entertainment without using any base package....Is there a facility in videon d2h services for this kind of custom Packages.
Instead of putthing this here, write the same on their FB page. They are active there. Should be able to help you.