Questions prior to purchase of new broadband connection - Reliance Thunder 1099

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Dataone 750UL
I would like to opt for a new broadband connection. The plan is Reliance thunder 4mbps plan of Rs 1099 per.month. However i have a few questions as follows-
1. Do reliance people provide a modem? Because I have a wifi modem of a previous connection so what cost it will be without a modem from reliance
2. I would like to opt for annual plan so what will be the total cost plus taxes
3. I will be solely using the connection for broadband so i will not be using it for landline calling purposes at all. So is there a way to eliminate d landline cost as i won't use it ever.
Thanks in advance 😛leasantry:

Trust me, you do NOT want to go down this road.
Even I'm from Pune and I terminated by so-called 4 Mbps tariff plan as I couldn't get more than 25 Kbps on it. Read more about it in the dedicated problems thread.
You want to prepay for a year and that too to Reliance? Better burn your cash with petrol rather than donating it to RCOM.

Yup. Do not prepay on Reliance. In fact, do not prepay for a whole year on ANY operator in India.

ok so i won't pay for the whole term. :nono:
But if not reliance than what to opt for?
Currently i have BSNL 750UL home plan.
Got a [color=rgb(68,68,68);font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:small;font-weight:bold;]UTSTARCOM WA3002G4[/color] modem connected to Cisco Linksys E4200 router covering two floors of our building.
So i need a good speed plan which i thought 4mbps is enough at good cost of 1099pm

Status
Not open for further replies.