BSNL Wimax has gone to dogs in Manipur

• Thread starter Thread starter rootboy123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 4,673
ISP
airtel
I have opted for BSNL Wimax 750 home plan. The first month and half, it was working good though speed was not upto what they promised in daytime. After that, it started out with dead slow speed and then frequent disconnection and now for the past 2 months or so there is no connection at all. To add this up, there is no contact no. provided or any customer care provided. BSNL has a facility to make complaints online but how do these babu's (IAS) think a customer might be able to make a complaint when (s)he is disconnected totally?? Can someone believe my Wimax connection is not working for 2 months in a row. You might think of wrong setting. Well, connections do come once in a week for 1 hour or so, so there could not be any question of that. I have made complaints to their head office in Manipur, but there's no solution. Any help on this other than just turn blind and disconenct it!! Very unfortunately, I don't have any other alternative available. Can anyone correct if I am wrong about this "buying a BSNL wimax connection is much like buying a chinese made cellphone - buy at your own risk if that handset goes wrong" You buy a BSNL connection you are left alone if there's no connection and trust they are not going to help you that easily.