Information not provided by the Channel

• Thread starter Thread starter yashleo21
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 14,612
ASAP cannot be for more than 6months (I have been following up with them since June).
And when I told them that airtel is not having this issue, they said it is a technical issue. What technical issue, no one knows. Then they said that Sun and some other channels are not providing them the information. When asked why, they said that their sales team is following up with them - following up for the past 6 months. I also asked them that if they are paying Sun for the channels, why are they are not giving the information. Again, the parrot like response - our sales team is following up and we cannot give a date by when the problem would be solved. Essentially, they are taking customers for a ride.
The only reason I am sticking to Tata Sky is that their broadcast quality is supposedly better than others.

Its been almost a year since many channels lost their EPG, still the problem hasn't been solved. Just like any other TATA product DTH was also gave outstanding quality in the begining and started to get worst and worst as the time goes. 😛issed-off: :thumbdown:

This is what I got from Them

Greetings from Tata Sky!
This is with reference to the Service Request Reference Number:1-26018******, regarding EPG services.
We regret for the inconvenience caused to you by our services. We, the Tata Sky team would like to thank you and appreciate you for the interest you have taken to give us your sincere feedback on our services.We also understand that this event certainly did not portray a favorable experience for you and that explanation on our part will not mitigate your feelings of disappointment. However, we would like to assure you that our intent is not only to introspect and reflect on the occurred incident but we would also ensure to improve our services more than anything else.
We take it as a great piece of information to make sure that this will get rectified at the least possible time and the same would be communicated to the relevant team.Also[color=#ff0000;] we would like to inform you that as few of the channels are receiving Information not provided by Channel due to the channel is currently not providing us information about their program schedule. As soon as the channel gives us the information, we will make it available[/color]. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
As per our updated records, the available balance in your account as on 30/01/2014 is Rs.***.**/-, the due date is 16/10/2014.We trust the above information resolves your query.
We would also like to inform you that we have another great option where information is made available on your finger tips, just by registering on www.mytatasky.com; you will be able to view/modify packages, book showcase, recharge, view billing statements, last five transactions and account details.If you are not a registered user, register yourself:
1. Log on to www.mytatasky.com, Click on Register.
2. Log in with Subscriber ID/ Password/Email ID and your Registered Mobile Number(RMN) and click on Submit.
3. You have now successfully completed registration and can now log onto www.mytatasky.comIf you are a registered subscriber:
1. Log on to mytatasky.com with your RMN or Subscriber ID.
2. Click on view/modify packages.
3. And follow the simple instructions on your screen to modify the package, add package, drop package, add channel or drop channel except Make My Pack.For any further assistance, please call Tata Sky helpline at the below numbers (Local call charges applicable):
All Lines (except MTNL) : 1860 500 6633
MTNL – Mumbai / Delhi : 1860 425 6633Alternatively, you can also write to us at help@tatasky.com or visit www.tatasky.com for latest details. We urge you to always mention your Tata Sky Subscriber ID on the subject line of your email with your updated contact number to enable us to serve you quicker.
We thank you for your continued patronage and assure you of our best services at all times.Warm regards,
swapna,
Tata Sky Customer Care.

Also we would like to inform you that as few of the channels are receiving Information not provided by Channel due to the channel is currently not providing us information about their program schedule. As soon as the channel gives us the information, we will make it available. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
>> does it take more than 8 months to get an issue resolved (and it is still not resolved). I have been hearing this "as soon as" from you for quiet sometime. If you cannot resolve it, be truthful and let the customers know.
As per our updated records, the available balance in your account as on 30/01/2014 is Rs.***.**/-, the due date is 16/10/2014.
>> You have incorrect information about my account.
Thanks,

gpadmana said:
As per our updated records, the available balance in your account as on 30/01/2014 is Rs.***.**/-, the due date is 16/10/2014.
[color=#ff0000;]>> You have incorrect information about my account.[/color]
That account info is mine, mate 😛

Oops !! Sorry. I thought the message was for me directly from Tata Sky.
If you know of any government entity (like TRAI) where we can raise this issue, please let me know. And Tatasky has added new channels,but are asking subscribers who have the taken the complete package to subscribe to these. this also is a violation.