Vodafone 3G - Fluctuating Speed In Same Location

ISP
Vodafone 3G
I am using vodafone 3G connection for last 2 months in pune area. I reside in vishrantwadi and my office is in yerwada.
Hence my daily usage of 3G is divided among these 2 locations. i have observed consistent 3G speeds in both home and office location in the first 1 and half month. But for the last 25 days i experience only 2G speeds in my office area and 3G speeds at home.
After reporting it to vodafone on may 18th they have taken 14 days to give a final confirmation which shockingly stated that there is no 3G connection in my area. I was wondering how i was able to use 3G for 1.5 months then. But surprisingly for last 2 days i got very good 3G speeds again in the same area .But it was not all good for me as i am getting 2G speeds again today.
So kindly help me understand if it is misleading done by vodafone executives to cover up technical failure in this location or are they being honest by saying that there is no 3G in this area . If they are honest i am wondering how i used 3G for 1.5 months .
I would appreciate if anyone can throw light on this case.

Hello Nithin,Please help us with your current and alternate contact numbers at http://bit.ly/18UlzJb and we will get back to you with assistance at the earliest.Regards,Vodafone Customer Care.

Vodafone says there is weak 3G strength in yerwada area and they have got 3G upgradation plans lined up for this place. However they can't provide any timelines on this .Awful 🙁

Now vodafone wants me to try their 3G dongles in yerwada being a special customer . :nono: how can i make the same mistake though again...Told them to make 3G active in yerwada to even consider about it . However sales executives are much better in responding to the concerns as the manager has promised to get it done in
2 days as the tower works are almost complete.But who knows ? lets wait and watch 😛leasantry: