The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People free [Kindle] free from Amazon India (June 15 2013)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1,762
Seems some mess up. Its showing free on Amazon.in. Also notice the message to change the country. Nice move.

ok. i got another entry i guess. this works.
Amazon One Click Ordering is scary. You do not get a confirmation screen.

I am tempted to create individual threads for the eBooks :tongue: Would be good for the future :tongue:Also, I thought of this lame joke earlier today. So... Arz hai...If Flipkart was running this free eBook promo, they would have forced us to read each ebook by the mid of next month to ensure that it stayed in our account permanently./s

not really easy to follow so many threads. or u can have one thread in all books are there and then another discussion on that particular book taking place.
personally i hate reading so doesn't really matter much to me 😛

If Flipkart was running this free eBook promo, they would have forced us to read each ebook by the mid of next month to ensure that it stayed in our account permanently./s
BTW if you read the T&C of the offer it mentions there that you have to download these books during the offer period to keep them..... Not much different from Flipkart.

What's the point of multiple threads for a single thing ? May be one single thread for Amazon free ebooks and similarly there are multiple threads for each of the Kindle's launches on amazon.in
One thread should be sufficient.
But then you are the admin so i cannot so much. Just my opinion about how treads should ideally be in a forum.

kumararvind said:
BTW if you read the T&C of the offer it mentions there that you have to download these books during the offer period to keep them..... Not much different from Flipkart.
Its not the same. In Flipkart's case buying and downloading are two separate things. Buying a song just adds it in your mp3 library from where Flipkart would have removed it if you hadn't downloaded within a specified time period. But here in Amazon's case downloading and buying are the same thing since as soon as you buy, the item is delivered to one of the specified Kindle locations. And once its there, it will stay there and will be accessible from anywhere. So if you have bought the book during the purchase period, it means you have downloaded it as well.
rak007 said:
What's the point of multiple threads for a single thing ? May be one single thread for amazon free ebooks and similarly there are multiple threads for each of the Kindle's launches on amazon.in
One thread should be sufficient.
But then you are the admin so i cannot so much. Just my opinion about how treads should ideally be in a forum.
You can talk about the book in that thread?