Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
H10vNo7.webp

Anthology series in which police investigations unearth the personal and professional secrets of those involved, both within and outside the law.

This one has Woody Harrelson. How can I miss this show!

Last edited:
This should be good. Mathew McConaughey has supposedly given an Emmy worthy performance that no one is even talking about Woody Harrelson.
And the rumor has it that there's some Alexandra Daddario goodness (nudity) in episode 2 (Jan 19).

Just the Alexandra DaDDario scenes in episode 2 was worth the price of admission. Hehe.
It's slow burn but I like it. Matthew McConaughey is well on his way to win an acting Oscar ("Dallas Buyers Club") and an Emmy for this show this year. Woody Harrelson is no slouch either.

Yup. Both are brilliant actors.

balajik said:
Heh. I didn't think y'all valued my recommendations in these here parts.
value them a lot 😀 u should be more active 🙂

Like I said, it's kinda slow burn. And you will often spend time watching McConaughey saying philosophical things in a southern accent. But, the acting is mesmerising. And I like how it's a retrospective look at a past crime which happened in 1995. This is an anthology series, meaning the story will end in this season (8 episodes). If HBO renews it, which it likely will, given the good ratings, the critical buzz and a likelihood of a rich haul of awards, the second season will be a new story with a new set of characters and possibly a similar A-list actors.

McConaughey is really making me respect him , if someone had told me he would be up for a Oscar 3 months and i would have died laughing , Woody was always a good actor but McConaughey is really coming into his own and that too with his always present southern accent and charm!!

The theme song is awesome 😀 Far From Any Road by Handsome Family though the artist name and song both sound cryptic 😛
2nd episode was hot 😀

Last episode was brilliant. One of the best shows on air. Amazing cast though sad they will be just for 8 episodes.

Saw the first episode. Deep stuff. The crime scene was straight out of Hannibal 😀Took me a while to finish the episode because it is just so serious. The two lead characters are such good actors, I wish they had made a comedy show. But then we have enough of those...