This was a bad season of television. I'm yet to watch the finale. It got slightly better in the last episode but that cannot redeem this season.

I realize now that the first season was kinda crappy too but was lifted by the electrifying acting of Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson.

The second season has been riddled with clichéd writing. And some characters use big words that will never be used in normal conversations.

Getting Vince Vaughn to act is like pulling teeth. I never understood the reason for the existence of some of the sub plots. For example, Vince and Kelly Reilly trying to conceive a child...

Better luck next season!

I still cannot finish the first season. Every episode is like a season.

Awful season finale. It was needlessly padded to fill 90 minutes. Early in the episode when Vince Vaughn and his wife Kelly Reilly were endlessly going back and forth on whether she was going to stay with him or go to Venezuela, I thought "oh, it's going to be this kind of extra long episode." Dreadful.

One satisfying moment is when Vince's wife says to his face that he can't act for shit. That's meta. Although it was the pot calling the kettle as black.