Is There A Link To Check The Usage Statistics ?

• Thread starter Thread starter AjayJP
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 10,473

AjayJP

Ajju
ISP
Airtel
Is there a link or probably an unknown ip address on which we can login to check the usage details like when and how long we are connected and all stuffs. As I am aware I could find only the My Airtel Portal. But as far as my knowledge goes it doesnt have real time data.

If anyone or anyone with airtel here knows anything. please let me know. Also if AIRTELNEWBIE THE L2 from airtel. if you can provide me your email it would be great. I need some informations.

Regards,
Ajay JP

QUOTE(AjayJP @ Nov 20 2006, 01:18 AM) [snapback]69162[/snapback]
Is there a link or probably an unknown ip address on which we can login to check the usage details like when and how long we are connected and all stuffs. As I am aware I could find only the My Airtel Portal. But as far as my knowledge goes it doesnt have real time data.

If anyone or anyone with airtel here knows anything. please let me know. Also if AIRTELNEWBIE THE L2 from airtel. if you can provide me your email it would be great. I need some informations.
Regards,
Ajay JP
[/b]

follow the link and get registered to view the usage statistics

www.airtel.in

Airtel.in is the myairtel site you are reffering to. This doesnt have a realtime data.

QUOTE(AjayJP @ Nov 20 2006, 03:35 PM) [snapback]69183[/snapback]
Airtel.in is the myairtel site you are reffering to. This doesnt have a realtime data.
[/b]

Dear Ajay,

You can also try to get registered to "My Airtel" by visiting AirTel Shop personally and getting the Form filled. They will e-mail your User name and Password through your e-mail. I also tried online to get registered, but unable to do it; as the site is getting revamped.

with regards

Try using only 202.56.215.39/ebill/index.jspIf you use http:// it seems to be appending another http to it causing the website not to load up

This doesnt seem to be working either. I am getting the screen to select the date range and username. I entered my username that I use for connecting to DSL thats my number_tn@airtelbroadband.in and its password. But I was not able to fetch the details it was jus returning a 0 usage data.
I tried searching with jus the number and no domain and various combinations. But none of them seems to be working. Anyone got any idea on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE DO NOT PUT @AIRTELBROADBAND.IN IN USERNAME

for example:

username = anshu_tn@touchtelindia.net

You have to put = anshu_tn only

try this & then tell me ...

QUOTE(josephprashant @ Nov 22 2006, 10:21 PM) [snapback]69425[/snapback]
Try using only 202.56.215.39/ebill/index.jsp

If you use http:// it seems to be appending another http to it causing the website not to load up
[/b]

Do NOT typr "HTTP://" in browser window... it will put another "HTTP://" in that .. try using this link by clicking on this link only..

Hello Airtel BuddieI tried it but it does not give any information. I entered my username and the next page just shows me the column headings with no details under it. So how do I get my usage infothanks

its working fine......try entering ur phone no. as ur username@calamityif u're entering ur phone no. as (eg.) 42412345, its wrong u need to enter it with ur std code like here in delhi we'll type it as 01142412345

Regards,
Ajay JP
[/b]

Regards,
Ajay JP
[/b]
send an email to customercare of your region.
Dont waste time going to their website.
Airtel feels ONLY cellphone users ( all having Internet connection !!!!?)will check their usage,
and BB users are unable to register. (message site under construction)
I have tried for three months and gave up.
finally customer care sends me the usage details whenever I want.
essbebe

QUOTE(essbebe @ Dec 8 2006, 07:21 AM) [snapback]70480[/snapback]
send an email to customercare of your region.
Dont waste time going to their website.
Airtel feels ONLY cellphone users ( all having Internet connection !!!!?)will check their usage,
and BB users are unable to register. (message site under construction)
I have tried for three months and gave up.
finally customer care sends me the usage details whenever I want.
essbebe
[/b]

Its not like that, you can register in www.airtel.in website but its now an offline process.

you have to visit your nearest airtel franchisee alongwith your ID proof & your passport size photograph... you'll get the form there to fill up... don't forget to mention your any active email id... within next 7 WORKING DAYS, u'll be receiving an email having userid & password to check usage & pay bill online..