Is There A Link To Check The Usage Statistics ?

AjayJP

Ajju
[OP]
Regulars
Nov 20, 2006
Is there a link or probably an unknown ip address on which we can login to check the usage details like when and how long we are connected and all stuffs. As I am aware I could find only the My Airtel Portal. But as far as my knowledge goes it doesnt have real time data.

If anyone or anyone with airtel here knows anything. please let me know. Also if AIRTELNEWBIE THE L2 from airtel. if you can provide me your email it would be great. I need some informations.

Regards,
Ajay JP

uba687

Sep 7, 2006
QUOTE(AjayJP @ Nov 20 2006, 01:18 AM) [snapback]69162[/snapback]
Is there a link or probably an unknown ip address on which we can login to check the usage details like when and how long we are connected and all stuffs. As I am aware I could find only the My Airtel Portal. But as far as my knowledge goes it doesnt have real time data.

If anyone or anyone with airtel here knows anything. please let me know. Also if AIRTELNEWBIE THE L2 from airtel. if you can provide me your email it would be great. I need some informations.
Regards,
Ajay JP
[/b]

follow the link and get registered to view the usage statistics

www.airtel.in

AjayJP

Ajju
[OP]
Regulars
Nov 20, 2006
Airtel.in is the myairtel site you are reffering to. This doesnt have a realtime data.

uba687

Sep 7, 2006
QUOTE(AjayJP @ Nov 20 2006, 03:35 PM) [snapback]69183[/snapback]
Airtel.in is the myairtel site you are reffering to. This doesnt have a realtime data.
[/b]

Dear Ajay,

You can also try to get registered to "My Airtel" by visiting AirTel Shop personally and getting the Form filled. They will e-mail your User name and Password through your e-mail. I also tried online to get registered, but unable to do it; as the site is getting revamped.

with regards

Jan 21, 2006
Try using only 202.56.215.39/ebill/index.jspIf you use http:// it seems to be appending another http to it causing the website not to load up

AjayJP

Ajju
[OP]
Regulars
Nov 20, 2006
This doesnt seem to be working either. I am getting the screen to select the date range and username. I entered my username that I use for connecting to DSL thats my number_tn@airtelbroadband.in and its password. But I was not able to fetch the details it was jus returning a 0 usage data.
I tried searching with jus the number and no domain and various combinations. But none of them seems to be working. Anyone got any idea on this.