• Thread starter Thread starter uthfull
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 5,164

uthfull

Uthfull.org
ISP
Aitel U/L 512kbps
If ur in Chandigarh or newhere near, never buy a Hutch connection!! Its simply not worth it. They promise something, deliver something else.I have a post paid connection, and these guys charge u 4 every damn thing, even requesting for the bill!!! for a sec call they charge 1 rs.If the call is STD, rs 2.64 for 5 secs!!! that is 2 much, u can call US for 1.99/min nowadays!!!customer care... bull sh*t!!! they shout at you!!DON't buy Hutch, go 4 Airtel. Even BSNL is better!

You are right. My uncle is at Karnal, Haryana and he finds the same problem with Hutch. Pathetic coverage and network. Its always busy and inside building network is very weak.
Originally posted by uthfull@Mar 29 2005, 11:58 PM
If ur in Chandigarh or newhere near, never buy a Hutch connection!! Its simply not worth it. They promise something, deliver something else.

I have a post paid connection, and these guys charge u 4 every damn thing, even requesting for the bill!!! for a sec call they charge 1 rs.

If the call is STD, rs 2.64 for 5 secs!!! that is 2 much, u can call  US for 1.99/min nowadays!!!

customer care... bull sh*t!!! they shout at you!!

DON't buy Hutch,  go 4 Airtel. Even BSNL is better!
[snapback]7262[/snapback]
[/quote]

But its really good in Eastren India. 😀Though Hutch is a bit costly, they offer the most stable and best service. Voice quality is excellent, so is signal strength, coverage and helpline. I don't know how they behave in punjab/haryana, but they have the most professional call center in kolkata.Go for BSNL CellOne or Excel connection, it's cheap and best all over India, though they are still to tune-up their network. 🙂

atleast they do not spam you as much as airtel do. plus... the customer care is good.