• Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 6,171

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Overall a fun car to drive. Not a big fan of the interiors. Decent value for money. Might end up buying this one if i10 turns out to be too expensive!

Last edited:
Test drove this two days back. Joy to ride in cities and traffic jams.

Yup. Lack of actual things inside the car is a bother. If I do go for it, I would have to get stuff worth 40K on the top end model to make it close to what I want lol.

I heard its basic model doesnt even have AC & Power steering, Is that true? Looking to buy a car for wifey.

And whats the on road price in Gurgaon for the base model?

basic model is hopeless from what i understand. even the top end model is quite basic.

i went to test drive brio after go. brio was like a luxury car in comparison.

but the price difference between the two is 1.5 lakhs for the top end variants.

Right, it seems none of the variants come with ABS/Air Bag. Heights of cost cutting, IMO.

They are competing at the lower end of the market 🙂 The moment you cross Rs. 5 lakhs, you are basically entering the dangerous territory.

I would love to get the middle variant largely because most of my wanted upgrades are replacements of goodies in the top end model (wheel covers? i want alloys and so on) but because i want power steering, i have no option but to look at the top end model.

the power steering is buttery man. i mean the system is quite bad on the linea. but the one on go is as smooth as swift. probably even better!

Here are some rough prices of the accessories. He did not have data on all the stuff mentioned on Datsun website but the options are quite extensive.

Will take a test drive this weekend.

oh wait! The nearest Nissan showroom from home is 14km's.

Anyone here owns a Brio? Because the car I drove today felt very underpowered with AC turned on. I mean it felt like the AC was putting too much load on the engine and the car's pickup was like all gone. Did not notice anything like that on the Go. The car was super fun to drive though the AC on Brio was like 5x better than the one on Go.

call them. they would probably bring the car to your place. i wanted to drive the go on the highway. but the guy said that they are not allowed to take the car too far away from the showroom for in-showroom visits. he said to file a request for home test drive and that would give me a lot more flexibility to test out the car. plan to do that once it is clear if i am serious about going for them. plan to go to hyundai tomorrow to see i10 and xcent. i am sure that both of the models would be way outside my planned budget for a hatchback but want to check out the details first hand.

That's sounds like a good idea. Didn't know that one can ask them to get the car to your home for a test drive.

Now thinking about Nissan's after sales & service. Hyundai's service has been top notch from last 2 years. EON is pretty decent car in entry level hatchback.

Launching today.

Datsun GO+ | Nissan

Datsun GO+

2AjfiKY.jpg