Datsun Go - Datsun GO+

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Overall a fun car to drive. Not a big fan of the interiors. Decent value for money. Might end up buying this one if i10 turns out to be too expensive!

Last edited:

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Yup. Lack of actual things inside the car is a bother. If I do go for it, I would have to get stuff worth 40K on the top end model to make it close to what I want lol.

maniaco

Regulars
Regulars
Jun 6, 2008
Bengaluru
I heard its basic model doesnt even have AC & Power steering, Is that true? Looking to buy a car for wifey.

And whats the on road price in Gurgaon for the base model?

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
basic model is hopeless from what i understand. even the top end model is quite basic.

i went to test drive brio after go. brio was like a luxury car in comparison.

but the price difference between the two is 1.5 lakhs for the top end variants.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
They are competing at the lower end of the market :) The moment you cross Rs. 5 lakhs, you are basically entering the dangerous territory.

I would love to get the middle variant largely because most of my wanted upgrades are replacements of goodies in the top end model (wheel covers? i want alloys and so on) but because i want power steering, i have no option but to look at the top end model.

the power steering is buttery man. i mean the system is quite bad on the linea. but the one on go is as smooth as swift. probably even better!

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Here are some rough prices of the accessories. He did not have data on all the stuff mentioned on Datsun website but the options are quite extensive.