• Replies Replies 156
  • Views Views 26,976

honey01

Regular
ISP
Airtel
jPbTArQ.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
Pilot episode was great, better than i expected!
wasn't impressed with agents of shield though

I don't easily get impressed by thriller shows as its usually the same thing. Even in this the pilot is the same old trick same was used in Furious 6. :tongue:
Let see how this one goes, seems ok till now ...gonna give it a go 🙂

the part where convict tells the officers if u don't move blah blah it will be in danger and in the end the moving it only causes it to be stolen 😛

I read somewhere that though this seems to be the most obvious conclusion, its not. Let me find the link.

Ah found it.
James spader said that won't be the case as that would be too obvious. Ok just read completely, even he is unsure. facepalm. But I guess he is right. The plot will become too obvious.
chromaniac said:
I guess I should catch up with it before you guys reveal the entire plot.
LOL Do it now. 😀

lol. i am just too afraid to download too much in a day after living on 200kbps last month. though i think i am quite safe right now.

well, he has given hints in 2 out of 3 episodes!, but yes, it would be too obvious and may be writers will twist their relationship, anywho, so far enjoying it.

This show just keeps getting better and better. And the hint was there in the third one too. The one thing that makes this show awesome is its open plot. It is always open to imagination and the story can go into thousand different directions which will always leave you guessing as to what is exactly going on and you keep on waiting for the next episode to reveal a bit more.