Liberty Reserve digital money service is gone

• Thread starter Thread starter experience
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 5,294
dollars or rupees? 😛

it was a good substitute for people who can't use paypal. mainly famous for its no-chargeback features and in the market it was exchanged for 1:1.20, paypal:libertyreserve.

Ah. Anonymity features probably killed it.

americans need to stop f'ing with people around the globe and restrict it to their own country.

well indian government is doing the same right? paypal worked great till RBI stepped in and fucked it up.

chromaniac said:
well indian government is doing the same right? paypal worked great till RBI stepped in and f**ked it up.
still we can receive money int it and they don't even charge us for withdrawl anymore other than the normal transaction fees.

You lost anonymity. You have to connect your bank account and also submit PAN Card information right? That's the reason why I stopped using PayPal. 🙂

chromaniac said:
You lost anonymity. You have to connect your bank account and also submit PAN Card information right? That's the reason why I stopped using PayPal. 🙂
Yes, right. and that's why lr was good. :/

Looks like Bitcoin is the only saviour and that is why it is being attacked from all corners of the market.

chromaniac said:
Even then it was OK, for people who are not Hiding Anything from Income tax, but their decision to Prevent Indian Customer to Pay Indian Merchant was the disaster for everybody involved in evolving eCommerce.

Right. It is surprising that they are not offering PaisaPay (or whatever it is named) as a payment platform that can be implemented by anyone to accept payments from Indian web users.