RCOM refund-issue resolved

• Thread starter Thread starter ajayxp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 9,146
Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent got back my deposit .. I have even forgotten the amount now as its going to be 3 years .. Better to forget the money with reliance than too fight with pigs ...

Because of this unprofessional behaviour of Indian ISPs, I always prefer prepaid connections.
You can just disconnect anytime you want without any worries of overbilling/refund from ISP.

I too have been harassed a lot by Reliance. Yesterday my service was terminated but i had never asked for a service termination. I try loggin in but i cant as i get the message that my user id is invalid. My user id 396536214210. I contacted customer care. They sent the technician. The technician made a call to his supervisor who told the technician that my service has been terminated. The supervisor was very rude. When i asked him why was my sevice terminated he said he cant help. I again contacted customer care who said that my user id is still active and that they will send the technician. Customer care is really not helpful.What more to say. Reliance is an endless loop of harassment. Wish i had never taken their service. All my hard earned money gone.

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, Subscriber ID, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Cheers,

RCOMcare

Hi,

I applied new connection with reliance,i made the payment of Rs.1500 via cheque but the sales man said there is no feasibility at my location and also he committed to return back the amount. its more then 1 year still i didn't receive any cheque from your end.So please release my amount as soon as possible..

I spoke to customer care many times and i contact sales man many times,send mail to rcomm many times and i don't have idea to where i have contact further.

Location - Bangalore
Sales man name - Chikkanna
Sale man number - 09343934399
Cheque bank name - HDFC bank
Cheque number - 000006
cheque date - 25-Oct-2013
cheque Amount - Rs,1500.
CAF no: 17800030605897

My mail ID: ramkumar_dj@yahoo.com
My contact number - 09886607890

Its in frustration,hope you will reply do the need full.

Thank you,
R.Ramkumar

Hi,

I applied new connection with reliance,i made the payment of Rs.1500 via cheque but the sales man said there is no feasibility at my location and also he committed to return back the amount. its more then 1 year still i didn't receive any cheque from your end.So please release my amount as soon as possible..

I spoke to customer care many times and i contact sales man many times,send mail to rcomm many times and i don't have idea to where i have contact further.

Location - Bangalore
Sales man name - Chikkanna
Sale man number - 09343934399
Cheque bank name - HDFC bank
Cheque number - 000006
cheque date - 25-Oct-2013
cheque Amount - Rs,1500.
CAF no: 17800030605897

My mail ID: ramkumar_dj@yahoo.com
My contact number - 09886607890

Its in frustration,hope you will reply do the need full.

Thank you,
R.Ramkumar

Reliance Broadband Subscriber ID 362360852871

Thank you,
R.Ramkumar

Status
Not open for further replies.