Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
CRKEe2O.webp

Counter Terrorism Agent Jack Bauer races against the clock to subvert terrorist plots and save his nation from ultimate disaster.

Source

Last edited:
Trying to watch this and by god, the terrorists are stupid and have barely a proper plan. You are about to take down the next presidential candidate and the best you come up with stealing a press pass is to blow a plane for it? You could have taken out the journalist silently and replaced him elsewhere. He is on the fucking passenger list you idiots. And then there's the issue with the person who is supposed to deliver the press ID suddenly asking for double the money. Fix your issues first. These people will cause chaos. Bunch of fucking idiots.

But then I guess they did this so it can be stretched into 24 episodes. Not even one person on the show is doing reasonable real stuff. Everyone is overreacting to everything to stretch the plot over 24 episodes.

Yep. I mean sure the idea is unique but to justify it, they go to pretty stupid lengths. Not one person can think clearly and be like how can I do this more efficiently. But nope.

Let me hide my suspicious nature from everyone else, let it blow up which will at least take 6 episodes, and then get arrested then take a few more episodes just to clarify my actions.

Man just make a normal show with 10-13 episodes. Would have been so much better. To tolerate Keifer Sutherland running around for 24 hours in real-time is pretty tiring and for what? 1 lousy mystery?