• Thread starter Thread starter ckr97
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 7,263

ckr97

Regular
ISP
ACT Blaze 30 Mbps (Post 50GB, 512Kbps)
The below site has details of Nodal Officer.
http://portal.acttv.in/index.php/contactus

There is also a phone number.
But whenever I call that number, without any ring, call gets connected... and NOTHING happens. The ONLY thing happens is that I am charged for my Outgoing call. From the other end, I don't hear anything.
WTF - Why is such service given when it never works.
When we call Customer Care, they will keep us on hold.
When we call Nodal officer, call connects but nobody speaks....
Nodal Officer Phone - 08064501218
Anyone able call this number and talk to Nodal officer so far????

It is just a showpiece. Never works not in ACT but in any ISP.

Well dont know about you but when ever i call this number it always works. Please know that there are a lot of peoples trying to connect to this number so be patience and they will answer you.
In my experience with the nodal officers Mr. Kiran is the best person if you have any problem. Thanks to him and his professionalism he actually listens to your problem and try to resolve it.
so if you are lucky definitely you will get a chance to talk to him.

patience involves money. my outgoing calls are billed...
if there is high call rate then why can't they put toll-free numbers

I told telephone inquiry (197) that number of PGM PGPR(public grievance and public relation) is not working and asked number of section office of PGM PGPR(trick taught by a relative in telecom dept.) and managed to find CORRECT phone number of PGM PGPR from his section office(Sub ordinate staff reporting to PGM PGPR) .Normally work of Nodal officer/PGM PGPR is assigned to persons who do not like this job,so they take revenge by putting phone on "MUTE" mode.If you are in Ahmedabad contact PGM PGPR on 26306755 9not on 26301255,which is muted)Pl. use this trick and find correct numbers of your city and post them here.