Cannot see BroadBand uses of BSNL in Excel sheet

• Thread starter Thread starter esgt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,114

esgt

ISP
bsnl
From 1st May I am not getting the details of BBuses in Excel sheet on the BSNL self care portal.Any body can help.?The data is not getting in consolidated form(per day in excel sheet).

Well I'm not getting any of the usage details either friend. I even tried complaining online via their self-care site, but there's no response! So guess they're not interested for now in responding to customers' queries. 🙁 Try calling their CC number and complain regarding the same. Doubt anyone on the forum can help regarding this because it seems like a technical issue on the part of BSNL. Take Care.

Seems fine here.Try complaining using the link in my signature. Put category as miscellaneous complaints.

Dear DSL, This complaint does not feet in the ready made complaint form though I have made the complaint.The persons on complaint desk are insensitive and non technical.They just pass on the day. BSNL Help line is almost dead.Even they do not care to acknowledge the email.Only silver line is that BSNL BB is cheap.When it works it works fine but when it goes off you should pray the god for early restoration.