Does anyone know about ion broadband, navi mumbai?

shashankkosta

ISP
MTNL Triband DSL_Unlimited_1599
Does anyone here know about ion broadband? I saw their ad in Times of Navi Mumbai, but there was no mention of any plan. Just their CC number and their site http://i-on.in/. I guess they have a tie-up with SSV.
Since Hayai is taking a long time to complete their pending connections, thought about ion.
Their unlimited plan rates for 30 days, as mentioned by the CC exec, seem okay to me.
1mbps - 600
2mbps - 999
3mbps - 1200
4mbps - 1400
6mbps - 1600
8mbps - 2000
10 mbps - 2500

Replying as requested on Twitter.It's not that we are taking a long time in Navi Mumbai specifically, it's that SSV cablewala covers most of Navi Mumbai and tends to be hostile towards other companies when they go trying to install cables (and I'm not happy with SSV infrastructure, so...)Last I checked the status of Ion, it was a brand name of Softel who is a reseller of D-Vois (who itself gives wired services through SSV in Navi Mumbai). As far as I recall, Ion delivers the service over wireless (Wifi, as far as I know), *not* wired. This may or may not still be true.

Thanks @mgcarley for the reply. I did see the word D-Vois mentioned somewhere in that print ad.
Is there anyone who is using Ion here? Or should I be the first one here to review their services!

Stay away
Stay very very very far away from the company known as IONDvois
They were the ISP supplying internet to our hostels. The service was pathetic at best (50% uptime if you are lucky), the customer service was criminally clueless and their data transfer measurement tech is less accurate than a person sitting next to you and counting every bit going in and out of your PC.

Would you mind not using capital letters? That seems very loud.

i live in navi mumbai kharghar my pin 410210
i am using dvois ssv ion and i am fully satisfied
the up time is 94% which is ok for me
i have migrated from mtnl 1mbps unlimited plan rs-999/- to dvois ssv ion 4mbps @rs1400/-
they dont have fair usage policy so it is truly unlimited
the only time you face problem is when there is heavy rain or peak hours like saturday and sunday night in both the case the speed drops down to 75% to 50%(in my case 2.56mbps download speed)
see my speed test below!!!!!!!!

I am a Gamer and Best Latency i got till now is from Ssv i-on ISP......
They give u Best package at reasonable charge....
and recently they have also reduced there monthly package charges
and bro the sudden rise in speed is common with ssv i-on customers.
i have also experience sudden rise in download upload speed which was way above my regular speed limit......
For example my speed increased 4 times more then my regular speed.
one more thing they r also offering extra speed for some limited GB data transfer in every beginning month, then the speed will go back to your ultimate plane speed.