64kbps=256kbps?

• Thread starter Thread starter none
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 6,604
Status
Not open for further replies.

none

well my account shows that i have 64 kbps unlimited which i sucessfully changed without going to their office ,unlike hitman 😀 but i am not sure cause the speed i am getting is 32KB/s, not like 10 or 11KB/s which i should be getting :huh:so what should i do guys go for download frenzy or wait for i while so that i can be sure that they have changed my plan when i will get 11KB/sbut my account deffinatly shows 64 unlimited 🙄 help 🙁edit :- also they increased the outstanding bill from -4 to 68 rs why? hitman how much did u paid additional to chage for plan i went from explorer 500 which was 375 rs a month to this one , arent they chargeing too much help me enlighten me 🙁

First thing give a call to customer care!Ask them what plan you're in (dont tell them which plan u have, let them check on their system).If they say you're in the 64kbps unlimited, then thats gr8, just put down the phone & go for download frenzy since the extra speed is their mistake. 😛

Originally posted by none@Dec 17 2005, 04:43 AM
well my account shows that i have 64 kbps unlimited which i sucessfully changed without going to their office ,unlike hitman  😀

Please tell me HOW?? I DO NOT want to go to their office.
Did you fax them the form or somethng?
How long did it take for them to change your plan (on the website... since you say you're getting the same speeds..)?

They did asked me to submit the form at their office cos I opted for CPE change also (from modem i changed to router). Lucky u didn't have to goto the office 😉 . There r no charges for plan change but they charge whatever is ur extra usage till the date of ur plan change . May be u have used more MB than actually alloted so they could have charged for tht which may have resulted in the amount of 68 rs. But do confirm from the customer care. Enjoy 😀

actually i never went my above my limit ever,i saw changed tariff today. maybe they charged me pro rata rentel for yesterday, i used 20 mb . in faq they said that they change tariff plan at change of billing cycle (after 15 of every month) when did they changed yours???well u had to go to their office to get router , i think . but since i was only getting plan change i thought it would be useless . i went in tariff change section clicked on change the tariff it said that they will call me to confirm.i waited for two days nothing happend so i took to plan B (plan A was to call them but that phone is allways busy like ppl are trying for kaun banega crorepati 2 )i had luckely good experience with web coustmer support for which u have to email. all my previous problems vere solved by them so i emailed them twice (and by the ladies ;-) ) so they give me the query number and all i did was sit back relax and enjoy 😀 i started with this on 9th send first mail on 12th second on 14 got first and second responce on 13th and 15th i guess i did check my account yeasterday it was showing my previous plan and -4 rs pending now i checked it today and got a surprise 🙂 i dont want to call them cause they might decress the speed man i want it to go as long as it can after all iam on the cheapest unlimted broadband in india :lol: 😛 i will call them after my speed will come down to 10 or 11KB/s. but can u guys confirm it that if it is saying in my account it is right or not?also how do they change speed for each connection does any body know ?i am the only home broadband user i know 🙄

Originally posted by none@Dec 17 2005, 07:41 AM
also how do they change speed for each connection does any body know ?i am the only home broadband user i know  🙄
[snapback]36159[/snapback]
[/quote]

I'm trying to find that out meself!

My plan change in my account was reflected tht day itself and I got router next day. So inside 2 days i was having router + plan change. Regarding when they implement.. they will implement tht new plan from the moment u have tht reflected in ur account. There is nothing such tht they will change it from 15th or so.. Like i opted for plan change on 27th so they changed my plan tht day itself and the bill which i got on 1st was given on the basis of unlimited plan and I got 1764 bill (inlcuding taxes) for my 256 unlimited plan.

correct me if i am wrong ,so technically you paid the rent for whole month where u just used it for three day?that still doesnt clear my doubt about 68 rs they are charging if my plan was activated before 15th then the diffrence of my current plan from my previous plan should have been charged which is 137 rs so i think they have changed it today and charged pro rata rentel for one day (16th)

Are bhai their billing is too confusing to understand. I just know tht my unlimited plan started from the day it reflected to my account , so the bill which u will get from now on will be of unlimited. As for tht charge u need to confirm tht from customer care.

well bhai sahab i have more chance of wining a lottery then getting their phone not enggaed !!! and agin i am not going to bring it to their notice that i have changed to 64 kbps cause i am still getting 256 wooo hoooo!!!

still getting it he he he , now i think i may actually be using it till they make 256 kbps unlimited for 500/- cause in last six month they never called me to check. only the bill payment day is soul contact i ever had with them . they even may not know that i exsist. but i wont be downloading more then 200 mb so not to raise suspision .god is sweet i put up with tata coustmer crap and now i am getting rewarded oh sweet jesus!!!!

eh? Download upto your theoretical 64Kbps limit which is about 700MB per day! 😀

oh thanks !!! i guess i'll download 500 mb everyday just to be safe!!!but what the crap i am going to download ???i have allredy downloaded what i want !!! crap!!!god gives to those who really dont need it . like me !!! he he he all i wanted was unlimited surfing.but with downloading power comes downloading resposibilties.he he he

Status
Not open for further replies.