• Thread starter Thread starter sachins
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 31,290

sachins

The Bastard Son
ISP
Cablenet
Im familiar that this thread probably looks like an ad but I'm finally satisfied that aircel has provided something that others couldn't.

Aircel has put up a new internet plan that gives 100mb of data for 30 days for Rs 24. It could either be used as 3g or 2g. So if anyone here who uses mobile internet for just emails and stuff, this plan is for you.
http://www.aircel.com/AircelWar/appmanager/aircel/mumbai;jsessionid=vGnqRQZR6TxhtWp2zgyDLxKm31S1y2gyMhnQW2gf9nLZ7ClxgCND!-1684377632!1616226879?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=P57400168661366863835175

I envy those states which has Aircel 3g because mumbai circle doesn't. Here we have vodafone, airtel, reliance and mtnl playing monopoly. I'm okay with 2g because its enough for emails, whatsapp and many other android apps that use little data.

This is good. Where did you see this pack? It is still not on their website. Are you in Mumbai circle or MH&Goa circle?

they should name is whatsapp strictly plan.I pay around 100 bucks a month to use barely 30mbs of data on idea 🙁

100mb is too less for 30 days for a mobile use.

I am on Rs.24 pack which gives me 1GB-2G data usage with 30 Days validity.. (My Vodafone Offer.)

I am using Aircel 1GB 2G data @ Rs 47, their 2G speed is the worst Ive ever seen, Whatsapp doesnt even show "Last seen..." for ages

I am on Rs.24 pack which gives me 1GB-2G data usage with 30 Days validity.. (My Vodafone Offer.)
How to activate this plan?

amar said:
It's a limited period offer and will last for 2-3 three months.A good news for aircel users is that aircel has withdrawn all unlimited plans by imposing FUP speed of 64kbps. This will solve the most common complaint of slow speeds.

Yeah. but its good for people who've got WiFi in their homes and only use whatsapp and other low data consuming services when they're not on WiFi.

Shocking Tariff for U.P.(East)
the FUP has been revised to 32kbps, why don't they just allow pinging to websites instead of surfing.this would save them lot
of bandwidth, and would prove a step towards making India Internet Less would fit precisely.
On a Rs.997/- you would get 10GB and then won't even check gmail properly is certainly a Boon in internet industry
Aircel U.P.(east) Tariff Shows "[color=rgb(22,74,141);font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;font-weight:bold;text-align:center;]DATA 3G SMART PI" with [/color][color=rgb(22,74,141);font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;font-weight:bold;]** Throtling on speed@32Kbps under FUP ( on 3G data usage only)[/color]