Seedbox details

• Thread starter Thread starter ishaan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 13,301
Samuel said:
He doesn't use a SeedBox if you have been following up his posts correctly. He suggested you to PM Manu.
I did pm manu, but he is not interested in helping out, I have seen him and posting stuff all day long but he didn't answer me on pmCan't force anyone you know :mellow:

He uses dtsleech.com. He has posted about it earlier. He is happy with it. Not sure what else you want from him.

you need to understand , if someone is asking so much , than he might be a newbie in the field ,and asking from a user on a forums is sometimes better than finding out things whole day out and even then not getting desired things/results
chromaniac said:
so it would basically not improve the security of your online activities on your own computer unless of course you use the VPN component if offered along with it.
and then comment like this which confuses newbie like me even more , with no further explanation, and him assuming that vpn at my end is working flawlessly is just not done .
my vpn is even disconnecting my net connection after a couple of hours , how am i supposed to live with that?
manu1991 said:
Its hard to reply if you ask things that a simple google search will yield.
so asking that if seedbox is secured and anonymous , and your experience with that , will i also find that on google ?

[color=rgb(68,68,68);font-family:Georgia, Times, serif;]"All services provided by [/color]DTSLeech.com[color=rgb(68,68,68);font-family:Georgia, Times, serif;] must be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any United States Federal, State, or City law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material"[/color]

Alright. Here you go.
If you cannot understand what I wrote, you really should not be playing with VPNs and Seedboxes in the first place. These are sort of technical things and are not designed for novice users of the internet.
Secondly, every service would have a disclaimer to cover legal ground. It is up to you to make sure that you keep your activities private. If you think that web services would openly promote their platform as hubs for copyright violation, well… I am not sure what to think about it.
Ever wondered why we do not share links to torrent sites and other sources here on the forum? Yet we talk about television shows and movies all the time. It is all about saving your own ass.
Quality of VPN service also depends upon the quality of internet connectivity at your end. OpenVPN connection on my BSNL Broadband line does not last for a few minutes. PPTP lasts for much longer. So I am using PPTP. And it disconnects. There is no magical solution to it.
Get a seedbox for a month. Read manuals online. Get it properly configured. Start using it. If you get it, keep using it next month. if not? Well… find someone can share the server with you and configure it for you as well.

ok forget what i asked above but i tried a trial and it said

and i tried a monthly subscription and it still said

what s this joke ?

and what exactly is public trackers not allowed means???
xir 12:36:44 AM well
public tracker is anything that is not invite-based
also
we do not allow trackers that run DHT or UDP
thats essentially what it is
Guest 12:37:28 AM ok, i am new so do not get it.
straight question , do you allow link-removed??
or link-removed?
xir 12:39:12 AM no link-removed
not sure about link-removed
im leaning towards no
whats the use then?? if ni peeratebay or link-removed ?

just 1 confusion , i have joined link-removed.com , by your help thanks for that, but when i am downloading from seed.st seedbox , how will that seedbox manage my upload ratio ?

or i have to make sure about my ratio , and how?

Don't use link-removed, its as good as a public tracker. You have to make sure of your upload ratio yourself. You have access to a 100 mbps download/upload connection. So if you add a torrent that quite a few people are downloading (new, popular torrents, doesn't matter if you want it, just use them to build your ratio), you can upload and build your ratio.