Pathetic 3G Service in Delhi

• Thread starter Thread starter sdhn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 13,463
You made another blunder by moving to airtel. Now you will suffer again once any issue will arise. Also the speed problem what you faces was related to particular cellsite whickh needs to be refrsshed or switched off and switch on.

Not true, airtel 3g coverage is much better in my area.

Okay, here's what I am getting on Vodafone 3g in Pune...The speed is always constant and sometimes it goes even beyond 5 mbps.

To all people getting mode than 2mbps speeds
can you all also tell us what plan you are using? I mean do we really have to take a dongle plan(i have my own dongle 21mbps support) or all 3g plan should support 21 mbps. I think reliance offer unrestricted 21 mbps if you take the dondle 3g plan while not nessararly buy there locked dongles.
Am i correct?

^^ can you explain me how that is possible? I have been away from here for a looongg time.

rj27 said:
Idea 3G 1GB mobile plan still working on Vodafone Network in Delhi 😛leasantry:

karanits said:
^^ can you explain me how that is possible? I have been away from here for a looongg time.
I do a recharge of 249 on My Idea Delhi number every month and My 3G services still works normal. Idea uses Vodafone Network to provide 3G service in Delhi. I've heard most people are not getting 3G on Idea in Delhi but mine is still working. Also recharge of 102 gives 300 MB while 198 gives 600 MB still.

Normal reliance sim. Normal 123 recharge. Good speeds. The same is true for any operator. Speed depends on your locality.

That's the issue. I have Vodafone on nexus 4. If There is no speed restrictions than I should be getting speeds above 2mbps. In last six months I have not seen it anywhere in Delhi. Tried it on a 21mbps compatible dongles too.

There is something definitely fishy going on with Vodafone, on one sim of mine, speed never exceeds 2mbps in the home circle

Reliance giving 512MB instead of 1GB. Don't go near them.

Idea 3G 1GB mobile plan still working on Vodafone Network in Delhi 😛leasantry:
Which parts of Delhi you get that speeds? Maybe unique.