Pathetic 3G Service in Delhi

• Thread starter Thread starter sdhn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 13,461

sdhn

ISP
airtel
compaint no 2326820170 [REF:436279617875]I am getting very slow speed in 3G 0.2 to 0.3 Mbps only download speed.
Despite several complaints to their Customer Care & Nodal Officer the problem has not resolved yet.
One engineer from Vodafone Network Team also visited my address with all his devices and found that the problem is correct and told me that the problem will be resolved soon.
But after 02 days I got a call from their Nodal Office that no problem is there and so nothing can be done and they cannot increase the 3G speed in my area.
What Nonsense!!!!!!!
Pathetic Service...........
Never Choose Vodafone....

use mtnl 3g and you will not be disappointed

Well, if they sent an executive at your place and confirmed the problem then apparently they are pretty serious about the issue.
You should understand that there are a lot of technical things involved in order to assure proper network coverage.
Vodafone 3G has been stable for me, I get 2-4 Mbps transfer rate, generally.

Samuel said:
Well, if they sent an executive at your place and confirmed the problem then apparently they are pretty serious about the issue.
You should understand that there are a lot of technical things involved in order to assure proper network coverage.
Vodafone 3G has been stable for me, I get 2-4 Mbps transfer rate, generally.
They were serious till they sent an engineer.....
Now they are just ignoring the issue. They are denying the truth that all is fine from their end. The engineer checked the speeds in front of me with his own devices and his own SIM. Now how can they deny this???
Also, I am getting full 3G signal.
I think there is some serious issue in that particular Area, that Vodafone Engineers can't resolve.
That's why they are denying!!!!!!!!
I was also a faithful customer of Vodafone until this happened. Before this I was also getting 2-4 Mbps speed.
If a speed problem occurs its prime duty of the operator to resolve this.
Now I will never recomment Vodafone to anyone.
Very Very Bad service.
Costlier than other mobile operators and also now pathetic service. So, why should one use Vodafone. There are other options available.
@amitnsonu
what is the speed in MTNL 3G? I think their plans are also much cheaper than other operators.

I would suggest Airtel if you are going to switch. Similar tariffs as Vodafone. Speed should be better.

Samuel said:
You didn't mention which 3G plan you are on?
I have stopped recharging 3G pack. There is no point in wasting the money.
I was regularly recharging with monthly 1GB 3G pack until this happened in February 2013.
But, still after lodging the complaint on 04.03.13, I am recharging my phone every few days with Rs 8 3G pack just to check the 3G speeds, but still the same result.
The best part is that when I am checking with same laptop, mobile and Sim at a different location (at my office and at my relative's house) far away (05-10 Kms) from my residence, then I am getting good speeds, i.e. 2-3 Mbps download speed.
So, its obvious that where the problem lies?
Also, the engineer who came at my address has his own laptop, mobile and SIM, but still he was getting the same slow speeds as I was getting.

Hello Sir/Madam (sdhn),

Subject: Pathetic 3G Service in Delhi

Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/106AQwf and we will have someone get back to you with assistance.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care.

Vel India said:
Hello Sir/Madam (sdhn),

Subject: Pathetic 3G Service in Delhi

Please share your contact number with us at http://bit.ly/106AQwf and we will have someone get back to you with assistance.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care.
Just Get Out of here!!!!
We are bored of this SCRIPT.

manu1991 said:
I would suggest Airtel if you are going to switch. Similar tariffs as Vodafone. Speed should be better.
This is the speed i get at home on Airtel 3G...lol some of you get only 2-2.5 mbps?
[color=rgb(69,69,69);font-family:Calibri, sans-serif;font-size:15px;]https://www.speedtest.net/wp/1081671.png[/color]
This is my speed test result (Too bad you can't post image extensions here)

Successfully ported out of Vodafone to Airtel.
Thank you all for your valued suggestions.