Sify Bb : Log Out Error Bb 110/111

• Thread starter Thread starter nick10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,443

nick10

Hi

I have been using Sify BB for about 3 yearsand there have been times when i have been let down.

But recently I have been getting problems while logging out.If I click on the sify icon and click on log out it shows an error BB 110 and says that I cannot log out at the moment and that the Sify server will do an 'auto' logout after a few mins or that Ill have to call up customer care if i want to do a manual logout.

most of the times i dont get time to call up the call center and make them do a log out but yeserday I had to call up thrice and they said that they had logged me out and that i should try logging in again.

Now the problem is even if i have been "logged-in" for about 10-15 mins ,the session details show that i had used up a lot of MB of info even when I didnt get to access the net!

So I end up exceeding the 150 MB limit during the day time and the next day it shows that they have striked off a few days as a result.

first of all , those 'customer reps" dont understand what Im saying and keep repeating the same thing over and over again like a robot. I had to call up thrice and all 3 people told me different things.

I even sent a mail on customercare@sify.com,but i havent got any reply as yet.

Do any of you face the same problem? these things happen far too frequently and keeps putting me off..

please reply if you have a solution

thanks

Ill post my recent session details ..Start Time End Time Bytes Used(In MB) 2006-11-11 12:14:58 2006-11-11 12:39:28 96.87 2006-11-11 12:39:44 2006-11-11 13:17:54 114.77 2006-11-11 13:19:00 2006-11-11 13:26:19 45.42 while I was busy trying to "log out" and talking to those customercare ppl ...how does one end up using 97 MB in 20 mins

QUOTE(nick10 @ Nov 12 2006, 01:10 PM) [snapback]68509[/snapback]
Now the problem is even if i have been "logged-in" for about 10-15 mins ,the session details show that i had used up a lot of MB of info even when I didnt get to access the net!
[/b]
:huh:

The only conclusion i can make out is someone is using your net

i mean to say when u were talkin to custcare was your pc turned off or it was on.Strange,20 min 97 MB which plan u got?

my PC was on all the time..it goes like this..while im browsing all of a sudden the pages stop loading.then i try to log out but it doesnt log out..it shows me an error saying that I have to wait for sometime ..the sify server would do an auto log out in a few mins..my PC all of a sudden becomes slow...after all this when i manage to log in again the session details screws me up and shows me something like I used up 115 mb in 15 mins..