How to Change BSNL Broadband Plan Online?

• Thread starter Thread starter Andro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 59,841
How to Change BSNL Broadband Plan Online? Unable to find any option in their site, also no option to change type of lead in uddan.bsnl.co.in :/

Selfcare portal doesnt work?

x720 said:
udaan has an option to change plan. I've used it quite a few tines
dose it work ? I mean the plan changes, dose it giving any effect on speed when you apply to change your plan on your portal ?

I had submitted a request for changing Broadband plan online. But, I got a call from BSNL, saying I will have to submit a written application manually for the same. So, what's the use of online facility?

Just Today I change my BB plan to 1425 UL ...Just goto thier fill up for..its very short form then they change plan immediately
but my speed not increase i hope it will increase in 1 or 2 days

Manual application takes time, unless you know how to make people do things for you.

sumeetdesaeee said:
I confirmed with the local BSNL office. They said they can not change the plan without manual application.
Not true.

I guess BSNL people in the local exchange might not be aware that broadband plan can be changed just on the basis of online application.

I applied online(Udaan) to change my BB plan. Next day someone from BSNL called me and asked whether I had requested any such thing, I confirmed it and then he said he will come at my home with a form and would require an old telephone bill and then the plan would be changed.

For the last 6 months I have been changing my plan online (4 times already) at selfcare.sdc