Sify CTO STOLE Mobile phone from customer home

• Thread starter Thread starter Mahesh1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 3,610

Mahesh1

ISP
Airtel 128kbps unlimited
One of the subscriber in our society building has registered a FIR against the CTO. He allegedly stole the customers mobile phone from his home. also I have come o know that that my CTO is a convicted felon and has done prison . Please be very carefull COz most of these sify franchizes are urchins.

well we wer talkin about CTO's being a thief now this episode tell's that they r stealin more than we thought 😛 . i say to take revenge tell the person to take cto's cable and p@$$ a 240V in it 🙂 it burn his hubs adn will take down his server too. 😛 now don't say that i need be in some mental asylum 😛

Well even if he is a convicted felon, if he has paid his debt to society by serving the full sentance you shouldn't be so quick to judge. However we all knew that CTO's stole from us in one way so it isn't too suprising that one of them would want more....

Spare your altruistic crap talk, a felon is a felon. The point is sify should do a background check before giving the franchise. Afterall they know its the CTO who will have maximum interaction with the customer. Arent they putting the customer at risk by franchising felons. B)

as anand said.. if he is a felon he has paid his debt to society.. and don't you think it is a bit unfair to call all sify cto's urchins just because your cto might have stolen a cell phone from a customers house? this doesn't make any sense. umm ok so you didn't say 'all' just 'most' but i stand by my point.. and he is probably not the one who locked you out of your account...

:blink: Spare your altruistic crap talk[/b]

duh.. feeling very charming are we today? dude.. you got an attitude

Hi, i don't respond to trolls so I wont waste the precious online time responding. The point is Sify should do a background check before giving the franchise coz they are the ppl who interact with the end users. How would u feel, if you come to know that your maid (if u have one) is a criminal. It f**ks up the custOMER Experiance is all i'm sayin.

umm.. whose trolling? now the cto is equivalent to ur maid? no wonder u get locked out of ur account.. as i said dude u got an attitude..

Spare your altruistic crap talk[/b]
who wrote the above? me or u?

Yeah man all cto's arent that bad . Our cto repairs lines within a hour they go down . I never get ping above 2-3ms to my gateway . Installation charge is quite less compared to other areas . We dont pay any monthly fee to him for maintenance . Just package rate is all we need to give .Plus he provides his own internet service(which is probably better than sify ) on same lines so we can switch to that anytime (and back to sif too)

When did i say all cto's felons? I am saying mine is.

Be realistic and not philosiphical. Sify is jeopardizing customer safety by not doing a bakground check. It hardly matters when theres no physical interaction with the customer like a back office thing. Sify networks are down atleast 5 times a month (atleast mine) and the CTO would give us a visit those many times.

Don't post stuff just for the heck of it. be realistic!

Well maybe if some CTO was convicted for murder or something perhaps but really I think that you are just more cynical than me. I was speaking realistically but apparently it does not seem realistic to you. That's a difference of opinion so let's just leave it at that.

see.. u don't like your cto that's fine.. difference of opinion is fine too.. but abusing other members of the forum like that is not.. anyway, leave it, this has gone far enough, i'm out of this thread

Originally posted by Bhinder@Mar 27 2005, 09:10 PM
.. but abusing other members of the forum like that is not

What abuse? where? can you please quote that sentence where i have abused a fellow member.