Problems with Reliance Broadband Thunder Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,271
  • Views Views 191,238
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reliance is giving me 3.5 mbps speed in 4 mbps plan.............and their customer service is worst in the country.......don't understand why don't they windup if they are not interested in isp business anymore............

Can anyone please confirm that the Speeds and and pings are stable whole day unlike before during afternoon time and high ping times

I have paid my bill yet my services have been suspended due to non payment apparently the system has not updated the payment i have raised complaints and sent the proof of payment to broadband@relianceada.com yet no resolution to this issue, now the new bill has been generated with double the amount and with late fine it seems my internet will not work again without clearing this bill any way to resolve this.

WizZ said:
Can anyone please confirm that the Speeds and and pings are stable whole day unlike before during afternoon time and high ping times
I get full speed 2Mbps and pings are really good. But connection is not stable gets disconnected after an hour or so.

vishnu said:
I get full speed 2Mbps and pings are really good. But connection is not stable gets disconnected after an hour or so.
I used to have 1099 4MBPS UL Thunder plans of which gave me 3.2 to 3.4 Mbps speed. And the afternoons were like 300 to 512 kbps. is it the same like before or fixed up?

Since the past two days, it goes down between 8-8:30 PM and starts up again after a few hours.
Lights on the modem keep blinking as usual and comes to a halt after like an hour or so. I have no idea why this is happening.

I had terrible connectivity during day time. This is turning out to be another Airtel/BSNL.

i had reliance thunder 699 for almost a year. i had terrible downtime from 25th of every month. i used to call cc to fight and it was resolved and i used social media Twitter and fb to rant out, then an executive will call and beg me, i will excuse and issue will be resolved by 2nd of next month and again during the end of the month it will start to trouble. after 6months of struggling i had to move to another ISP.

I live in chennai BTW

Status
Not open for further replies.