HDFC Bank NetSafe is finally online again

• Thread starter Thread starter ghpk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 421
  • Views Views 98,789
lol. they have still not managed to bring it back up?

chromaniac said:
lol. they have still not managed to bring it back up?
Which is completely a shame on their part.. Does it take like more than a week to Upgarde some servers ? This is causing some serious problem to me.. On top of all this they are unable to give the completion date. Any quick alternative to HDFC Netsafe ? All I have is a debit card now. I need to buy some services online which only accepts credit card..

Well. Things can go horribly wrong on a platform as complicated as an online banking portal. Of course, it is a sad thing that they took down the functional backend to launch the new one and since there are delays, they should at least restore the older platform.

chromaniac said:
Well. Things can go horribly wrong on a platform as complicated as an online banking portal. Of course, it is a sad thing that they took down the functional backend to launch the new one and since there are delays, they should at least restore the older platform.
Any quick alternative U can suggest ?

I think someone posted about an online service that created a virtual credit card. Cannot remember the name.

DoubleD3 said:
Which is completely a shame on their part.. Does it take like more than a week to Upgarde some servers ? This is causing some serious problem to me.. On top of all this they are unable to give the completion date. Any quick alternative to HDFC Netsafe ? All I have is a debit card now. I need to buy some services online which only accepts credit card..
Same issue here. I need a Credit Card - virtual or physical - by the end of this month. If I don't get an ETA from HDFC in a day or two, I shall go for some other bank with a preference to Axis Bank, otherwise ICICI Bank.
Btw, I seriously doubt HDFC would even put back the service, as they have taken it down without prior notice.

They are based in Malta! I am not sure if they would support Indian debit cards. 😱

chromaniac said:
They are based in Malta! I am not sure if they would support Indian debit cards. 😱
I tried adding funds using my HDFC Debit card.. It din't work.. Any alternatives ?
Navjot Singh said:
Don't know. Haven't tried.
I tried and it din't work.. Any other alternative ?

chromaniac said:
They do.
Even SBI maestero card works, there's a trick.
DoubleD3 said:
Will I be able to add fund to the entropay virtual card using my HDFC Debit card ?
I have used ICICI on entropay, works great.

Btw, the font DroidSans used in this forum is very nice. [color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Consolas, 'Lucida Console', monospace;font-size:12px;] 😛leasantry:[/color]