• Thread starter Thread starter suraj_singh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 8,690

suraj_singh

Regular
ISP
mtnl broadband
i have mtnl broadband plan is 599 i gave application for safe custody but my period is over now in 2 days later.
i want to know can i email 1500@bol.net to extend my safe custody or i must go sanchaar haat for extention ?

suraj_singh said:
i have mtnl broadband plan is 599 i gave application for safe custody but my period is over now in 2 days later.i want to know can i email 1500@bol.net to extend my safe custody or i must go sanchaar haat for extention ?
This is what i got from mtnl delhi's websiteSAFE CUSTODY OF BROADBAND.Provision for safe custody of broadband only while landline will remain active. The term & condition for putting only broadband under safe custody are as under �1. Maximum period of under safe custody - Three months2. Charges during safe custody period - only monthly modem service charges(Rs. 50/- in case of ordinary modem & Rs. 75/- in case of wi-fi modem)3. RSC charges- Rs.100/- ( to be charged in the bill)4. After expiry of three months safe custody period, broadband connection will be disconnected permanently and no refund will be given of modem charges taken during safe custody in any case. 5. Incase of Combo plan, the subs has to opt a landline connection from the available tariff plans otherwise the previous landline plan (if any) prior to conversion to Combo plan will be provided.The other terms and conditions will remain the sameThe scheme is w.e.f. 02.02.2010.

i know this pujari.
i want to extend it to for minimum 2 years so that if mtnl will give new best plan in future then i can opt it.

suraj_singh said:
i know this pujari.
i want to extend it to for minimum 2 years so that if mtnl will give new best plan in future then i can opt it.
Guess then you need to visit the exchange and talk to the person incharge explaining your specific requirement. wonder why keep holding on to it when you can easily get it reinstalled if and when a better plan is available? Dont think mtnl will specifically bend rules to suit your specific need.and even if they do they would charge you an enhanced rate.guess just opt for the cheapest broadband plan available and get it changed when a plan meeting your requirement is offered

will i closed this connection but its difficult when i have no registration slip which they want when u disconnect this.

suraj_singh said:
will i closed this connection but its difficult when i have no registration slip which they want when u disconnect this.
You need to go and have a talk at the exchange at most they would ask to give it in writing (application) or maybe an affidavit (undertaking that you are the legitimate owner and user). Ideally meet the SDM ar area manger and tell him about your problem. I am sure it is not that it can not be resolved. good Luck !