64 kbps pack

• Thread starter Thread starter justtj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 10,575

justtj

The 64 kbps pack is really BullS**tThey are not even giving 56 kbps speed on it..and when u call their "happy-happy" customer care service, their hellish computer system speaks too load to blow ur cellphone..then they give 12-hour time..after that they will get their a** Kic**d

I get 11kBps on my 64 k pack

Originally posted by justtj@Jul 29 2005, 11:25 PM
The 64 kbps pack is really BullS**t
They are not even giving 56 kbps speed on it..

and when u call their "happy-happy" customer care service, their hellish computer system speaks too load to blow ur cellphone..

then they give 12-hour time..

after that they will get their a** Kic**d
[snapback]18936[/snapback]
[/quote]

Hey TJ! At least ur getting 56 kbps! Im just getting 32 kbps!!!! Just renued my pack yesterday! So be happy wid ur 56 kbps.

And yesh.. sify sucks (I should make that my signature!)

I agree. The day i got 64 kbps pack was a shocking experience.Before that my 48 kbps pack was pretty ok but with 64 k pack the speed was much low. We normally hear that ISPs upgrade the speed of users but here is a rare example of a IDIOTIC ISP ( Sify) downgrading user speed . DONT TAKE 64 kbps pack for heaven's sake my friends!

Can u guys plz mention ur product codes????

YEAH!!!I called my CTO, i have got some setting wid him 😉. He changed my connection back to 48kbps!!!! I really dont know how!!! Im on AXBX again! Love my 12 KBps that i get with it 😉 !!! 😀

I suppose CTOs have some stocks of the 48 pack left but once they get exhausted Sify won't replenish them 😉

And beleive me the AXBX pack is gonna stay.....what sify has done here is it has introduced a new pack by code QUA1 but it has not increased the rate of AXBX.....sify never deletes any packs.....so AXBX is gonna stay atleast for a while atleast

Originally posted by boygr8@Jul 31 2005, 12:42 AM
And beleive me the AXBX pack is gonna stay.....what sify has done here is it has introduced a new pack by code QUA1 but it has not increased the rate of AXBX.....sify never deletes any packs.....so AXBX is gonna stay atleast for a while atleast
[snapback]19164[/snapback]
[/quote]

I really hope so! I love AXBX!

i mailed to customer care!

Code:
Dear sir/mam,This is regarding the discontinuation of the 48 kbps pack. I was a subscriber of the AXBX Pack. Just recently i got to know that it has been discontinued and a 64 kbps pack is being offered in its place for rs 45 more. Now that is really good news cause i thought id get better speeds with it. But now i've realised it gives HALF the speed of the 48 kbps pack!!! I would like to know why. And if it is going to be this way, im afraid sify will loose a loyal and till now satisfied customer.Im getting true unlimited (without the 150 mb limit) packs from my local provider for rs 500 with good speeds (true 64-128 kbps). Then why should i go for sify when your 64 kbps pack gives me only about 25 kbps? And mind you this is not a problem with just me, all the ppl who switched to your new 64 kbps pack are facing the same problem. Look here: https://broadband.forum/64_kbps_pack-t1943.htmlIf the speed of the 64 kbps pack is not increased, or the 48 kbps pack not brought back, me and many others are willing to shift to other ISPs.Regards,Kalpik Nigam