Paytm Updates

User should scan at least 10 QR codes or barcodes to be eligible for the contest

I cant find 10 retailers nearby who have Paytm. Many of them have stopped accepting by PayTM...some prefer BHIM....nearest petrol bunk who was accepting Paytm has not switched to some other wallet. I noticed more retailers are now accepting card payments....

Paytm now has a universal scanner. so you can scan any kind of barcode or qr code with it. and since it has upi integrated now (on android) you can also pay using bhim codes.

does not really do anything on random bar codes.

V2Hpjyo.png

Experience the All-New Paytm App! – Paytm Blog

seems to be available on beta channel not stable.

We have personalised this section for you: you will now see relevant categories upfront based on your usage. The rest will be under the View All button below the second row. This will help you navigate your way faster on the home screen.

When you use any service which is inside, it will automatically be placed on the front when you need it the next time. You can make one-touch quick payments from your Home Screen under the Recent Payments section. It carries all recent payments you have made at stores & retail outlets or money you have paid to your friends.

much needed update. just when i no longer use this app.