Pls Help Me "sanchar Net" Is Vry Slow

• Thread starter Thread starter five1ster
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 26,598

five1ster

I'm usein "sanchr net".. but its vry poor.. connect in 34 kbps but th download speed is 600 bytes per sec..
Pls help me how can i slove th problm...

this is likely to be a line problem... make sure that the telephone line that u use for ur modem does not have any extra instruments such as a phone or a fax machine connected to it and also make sure that there are no joints in the line

Dial-ups are meant to be slow but not this much.. Maybe you've a problem with the incoming line.. check your TCP/IP settings.

My 56KBPS used to give me 3KBPS lolz.so i switched to broadband where i get 330KBPS or a near estimate.ummm 34KBPS WOULD ALWAYS give u in bytes,try broadband for real surfing experience

Use software like Modem Booster,to increase the speed, works for me some times.Let me know ur feed back guys.

shift to broadbandDIAL UP--at 250/- u get 25 hr. and 34kbpsBSNL BROADBAND-->at 250/- u get one month and 256 kBps

@lightgreen49 Total posts in this forum was 5 ( last two months) with yours now 6. .please post your comments for threads this way.Today's , next this week's , next this month's then next three months , next last year's etc. ( you won't have time to even attempt posting for full month's all threads)or threads from page 1 first then page 2 etc. ( I follow this method)Usually the person who posts a problem does not respond to various replies and , naturally the thread gets lost, and is revived by a new post by somebody else raising the same problem./similar problem, choosing the thread title.Then your comments are most welcome. In this case five1ster has posted on 6th november 2006. ( and his ONLY posting here !)You are giving advise to him ( or to others) on Jan 16th 2008. ( gap of almost 15 months) by reviving this thread. Was it worthwhile, when other recent problems need attention ?Of course you are free to post in any thread.PS: I still have sancharnet dialup valid till june 2008. ( as backup for email etc )My BB Airtel Home 256 and BSNL BB Home 250.

friend it is worth while ..any one who searches for problem arrive here will look for a solution to the problem or the most optimum solution among all the suggestion made by users.

I'm usein "sanchr net".. but its vry poor.. connect in 34 kbps but th download speed is 600 bytes per sec..
Are u facing this problem now-a-days?. . . . Because I am too facing such gusty problems now-a-days with BSNL Dial-up!!:madness:

/members/nilanko/Welcome to broadband forum.in Option 1 : Try connection Booster from www. trackzapper.com... Select Dialup and default values to experiment with. ..... Option 2 : for Downloading files/programs use download Managers like ......Star Downloader/Free Download Manager or DAP..........Option 3 : Switch over to Opera or FireFox browsers if still on IE6 or 7.............. Feedback please.Para two : Make a NETONE connection and cross check speed. Rs6/= per hour + Telephone call charges.

Usually Dial Up Connection is Too Slow.Now i am Using Airtel Gprs, its Quite well. But now they Reduce the validity 274 R.S for 15 Days.

My connection on dial up is too slow.

Your Current Bandwidth Reading: 3.40kbps
(Download Rate at 0.43 KB/sec)
This is what im getting. Abysmal. The phopne line was installed 2 days ago.
I bought a new intex modem today.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm usein \"sanchr net\".. but its vry poor.. connect in 34 kbps but th download speed is 600 bytes per sec..
You go to this page SpeedGuide.net :: TCP Optimizer / Downloads download 'Tcp Optimizer' and all the registry patches of winXP(assuming your maching is XP) do this settings (GENERAL PAGE)MTU-1500,TCP RECIEVE WINDOW- 8760,MTU DISCOVERY-YES,BLACK HOLE DETECT-NO,SELECTIVE ACKS-YES,TICK YES ON WINDOW SCALING.(ADVANCE SETTINGS PAGE) MAXCONNECTIONPER SERVER-8,MAXCONNECTIONPER1_0SERVER-4 Now apply changes and reboot.Before doing all this changes save your default settings.