How to return rental modem to BSNL Broadband?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 15,173

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
another question. i plan to go to the exchange later today. what do i take with me? just the modem and the power cable? or do they expect me to find the cables etc as well?

Usually the modem stuff is at the place where the line men sit and the AE/JE. Good luck with your return. Also I would be sure if the slow speed of your torrents is not due to the TP-Link before returning the BSNL modem...

the exchange for my area is pretty simple one i think. last time i visited there were hardly 4-5 people in the entire office. main exchange on the other hand is ooh la la.
speeds got better after a couple of restarts. so modem settings are not the reason. bsnl is just being unreliable.
however. i was asking about what all do i have to return 😛 just the modem and the power cable or they would want me to return the ethernet cable and telephone cables as well? 😀

i guess i would take it with me and do not give it unless they ask for it 😛

Leaving now for BSNL Exchange with four printouts (2 each for Accounts Manager and General Manager). 😀 Hopefully all goes well. :

They needed splitter too. Had to make an additional trip. The guy made the changes in the crm on the spot. Hopefully all is well.

Could have avoided giving the LAN cable. Accidentally took it out so had to leave it there 😛

could you tell us more about the letter.
format
whom to give
how many copies
contents of letter like details about device, subscriber ....etc...

I don't remember much but it was a regular language application. Just mention all details of your connection.