LIVE candlestick chart viewing software

झुंजार

Shorei-ryu, Shugen-do...
ISP
MTNL
Hello!

a friend of mine who dabbles in share-trading has put forth a request to me. he wants me to search for a software (preferably 'free'), that can help him to view candlestick charts LIVE for trading in NSE/BSE. i don't have knowledge in this regard, and seek advice from fellow-members. could someone pls provide a pointer for this?

thanks!

P.S. - to give you an idea, something like this:

http://www.chartnexus.com/software/software_cnx_download3.php?system=1#disp

there is no free lunch in the life ever...........ever .you will have to pay for a reasonable quality service ............to make money , and what the heck if you make money why the hell want it for free ???
go to investbulls.com its cheap but data is amazingly good

TooCool: people who know little ABC of trading, always leave such gimmicks for people asking for help,
If your friend is able to earn, he should afford legitimate data feed or paid broker tools.
If you want real time data, you have to pay, No matter how big of a trader you are.
Most other charting software which may show data would be delayed by 10-30 minutes making a trader look idiot by even trying it.

also the quality of data will be reasonable only if its paid service because then its a responsibility to give reasonable good service, in free services there is no responsibility of service provider

righto. i remember reading about they paying the required fee to get access to real time data. so pretty good.dad however keeps on complaining that the data was updated faster on his older netbook that died. :russianroulette:

Most brokers which do provide online trading access via browsers do provide a HTML/Flash or Java based terminal which provides live rates. These update faster than the normal Yahoo/Google based ones.
This facility comes free of cost to the customer. If you want faster updates than google finance, it might be prudent to sign up for a Web based online trading account.
Alternately your offline trading account can be converted to online if needed by means of very little paperwork.

you are totally out of line here @zero..............he is asking charts and you are telling rates

wow! thanks for so many replies. i seriously didn't expect many replies here after no response on another forum.
yes, even i had thought that if one is earning through the market then it would be wise to 'invest' in a software which could be more effective, rather than relying upon some free stuff.
i can't understand much about what's it all about, but i'll convey the messages to my friend.
thanks!
please do write in more tips, if there are any, when you get time.
EDIT: about the link of the chartnexus software i provided in my OP, my friend had told me that its a good & useful software, but lacks the facility of real-time or LIVE update.