Blue Dart News, Updates and User Experiences

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 296
  • Views Views 106,369
i get a pre delivery call by all the courier companies. Even i had to call them a couple of times just to ensure if they were going to deliver as most of the companies here don't make deliveries in the evening. This was the first good experience i'd say. They need to be persistent like this and stop showing false tracking status.

This is one of the most retarded courier company I have ever seen. I thought to experiment their service for shipping to Mumbai. Whole package was less than 250gm. They charged ₹200. Mailed them. Came to know that their minimum charge is ₹310. Since none bothers to use their service here, they give ₹90 discount.

I would not have bothered if they had delivered on time. They took 3 days to move it to the next hub which is like 35km away. Then another two days for Mumbai. I would not use their service again.

Ps- India Post charges ₹228 for 2kg shipment from my place (around 100KMs from Mangalore) to Delhi.

another frustrating experience today. mi speakers were to arrive today through blue dart. the guy calls me up and tells me that he has been roaming around my sector for a long time but cannot locate my house. asks me if i can come to him instead. i told him to locate the market of my sector and indicated that my house was in a lane behind the market. no use. the guy kept on saying sarr, i would not be able to find it. you please come to the market. fine. what could one do. i went to the market. he also told me that my number was not responding for a long time. i was in the basement of the house so i did not think much into it.

tried calling him to communicate a meeting place. the number just would not get through. took me a while to understand that the guy was using a jio phone so calling him was futile. thankfully the guy called me from another number and i was able to get my package.

what a mess.

incidentally, i asked him if his phone had internet so that i could send him my location. he said. no sir, no internet. blah blah. fucking assholes. i could have sent him my exact coordinates. but apparently, using maps requires a different level of IQ these days.

it's sad that these companies would not add a field for location coordinates as part of the address. plus.codes are designed for exactly this purpose.

Bluedart are the worse seriously took 28 days for my parcel to arrive in nagpur from kolkata. That too I had to go to the main distribution hub of Bluedart 30kms outside my city limits to collect.
Recntly I have seen courier people from Amazon and other other do this trick where they will call you stating they are unable to find your location even after searching for long time and will ask you to come to some location nearby to collect.
This actually depends on the person since some just come to your house directly without even calling.

Their website is quite slow in JioFiber.

Screenshot-2023-09-13-15-49-44-51-8f7df597d46828da05903710a4aa4513.jpg

Someone just purchased and put up the domain bharatdart.com for sale (minimum price is now Rs 5000) after the news. The company said they are changing the name after doing a lot of research. I guess the research didn't extend to booking the domain in advance.

Isn't it just for their "service" called Dart Plus? They are not rebranding their company, so I doubt they cared about registering domain for it.