User Review: Google Nexus 7

Saw this thread yesterday and thought I'll pitch in too.
Got my Google Nexus 7 2 days back from US. Cost me 13k. Its my first tab ..and Iam loving it.
I have Galaxy S duos and Its a worst kind of phone..Now I use my phone only as an phone,not a smart phone.
Nexus device gets updates from google directly and this means no waiting for 2~3 months for Samsung to release their own version. Ofcourse I can use ROMs but I find them time consuming to install and check the net for every other bug.
About the device...There's no lag at all. Even when countless apps are running on background,there's no lag. Screen is excellent and viewing angles are great! Even files copy at fast speeds so Iam guessing even flash memory inside tab is good quality. No SD card but that's fine by me ..I listen to songs occasionally and watch a lot of movies/videos. Battery life is good too ..around 6 hours with heavy gaming and video playback(with headphones plugged in). Catches wi-fi signals very fast (though some users at XDA mentioned about wi fi problems, I couldn't find them in my device). Bluetooth works fine too. I would have liked an camera at the back too ..and Iam willing to pay more for it. Front cam works like an charm.
Overall Iam satisfied with my purchase since my device is guaranteed to run next version of android and maybe even the one after that too. Never liked the touchwhiz or Sense crap
so no more waiting for official builds to be released. Some pics:

cheers... hope you have a great time with your N7.
Btw what was the route of ordering this?

I remember telling my friend that I liked nexus 7. He tried to buy it but it was out of stock then. I forgot all bout it. He returned 1 week back and he presented me this as an surprise 🙂 Though I gave him 13k back.
Iam thinking of selling off my Galaxy S duos and buy me a basic feature phone or windows mid range Nokia. Jelly bean on N7 makes me cry when I see the android on my S duos.