Regading DC++ HUB

• Thread starter Thread starter tilop23
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 7,020
ISP
Fivenet
I have just installed Fivenetwork and i am new to this dc++ stuff.
I have FUP 6GB plan(12mbps till 6gb then 512 kbps).
I want to know how do i register to the DC service or does it come only with specific plans.
And if i get DC++ will i able to download at full speeds from other public hubs rather than the "POPOEYE HUB"??
P.S.Never got more than 2mbps in my 12mbps plan. 😛leasantry:

dc++ is free . google for popeye hub for the blog.
u can download @ 100mbps frm popeye for the rest of the hubs is ur alloted speed only.

kickass said:
dc++ is free . google for popeye hub for the blog.
u can download @ 100mbps frm popeye for the rest of the hubs is ur alloted speed only.
Do we need to register for hub differently or does it come with some specific plans?
Like my Friend has 1mbps unlimited ,he is allowed on hub.But for me it says IP is not allowed.

184.x.x.x 59.x.x.x are allowed on the hub. u shoudn't have a problem downloading at high speeds.
if u get an ip that is not allowed on the hub then maybe u can disconnect n reconnect via the dialer to get a new one 🙂
next time u are allowed in the hub try downloading a popular movie and see if u cross 512k.
also did u set up dc++ just like it is mentioned in the blog ??
ur cable guy is really weird !! here we all get static ip's.

I have set up dc++ just like it is mentioned in the blog.
Its the cable line problem.
Some days i have static ip,other times its dynamic.
I have connection from area franchise swiftnet,and the charges are really high 512 unlimted is Rs.765,while on five network website its 475.
Did you get the connection directly from Five network or from your are franchise?????
I need [font="Verdana;color:#000000;font-size:8.5pt;"]UT 10mbps plan and swiftnet will charge too much for this one,[/font]maybe i should change it.

i got frm local cable walla. nowhere in mumbai u will get fivenet at prices mentioned on the website. i have UT 5mbps. i pay 26.7k anually.