• Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 15,184
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghpk

Now Visible in NCR ;)
ISP
Airtel Broadband + 4G and Voda 4G
was using Reliance GSM 2G plan on my cellphone as backup although was not able to download much on it due to laggy speeds but now the Pricing has been revised with shocking low data usage allowance something which would have sounded good for 3G speeds but this is just so very expensive for 2G plans.
Its a pain to update a 10MB app on playstore easily on 2G speeds and they still increase pricing so much, :nono:
Seems telecom companies are passing the price heat to its customers now.

Recharge plans as of today 25-Feb-2012
https://imgur.com/qdhh0Ab
Watch out the plan 248, are we in stone age again ?????
Old Recharge plans as of 04-Feb-2012
https://imgur.com/CWp48T5
on 3 day plan, Allowed usage is now 1/4 of what it used to be

How is 3g on reliance I habe a sim but not activated it on 3 g ?

248 plan is definitely a typo. But some plans defeat logic. Like for Rs 51 you get 300 MB - 15 days. For 20rs more with 15 more days, howcome you get 1/3rd of that? And then for just 18rs more you get 650MB? :O So I guess no one will ever take 71rs plan. Its better to have 650MB for 21 days rather than 100MB for 30 days with a saving of measly 18rs?
Someone definitely needs to learn some logic and maths.

^^ exactly, not only the plans are brain teasers and one would fed up and opt for higher value plan,
and then for rest of the validity days would curse himself of opting it for slow speeds for sure, better to go with another operator's 3G
instead of wasting time/money/energy and your phones battery on 2G
Jakas: these are 2G plans, don't know about their 3G

Edit: MOD can you please edit the topic title and make GPRS/2G,in caps, its looking odd as Gprs.

I like the admin fees with so many decimal places.

So now reliance also joins the war. Shame on Indian Telecos/TRAI for this mess.
Last thing is now whether Aircel gonna hike the prices or not.

At least they have updated their website correctly unlike Vodafone and Airtel, who take ages to do it and would not accept their fault.

thats just because people use multi connections at a single time in symbian devices which speeds goes upto 70 to 80 kb per sec in total.i also used it so they capped the data specially joiku spot is the main reason.at once i keep movies on download on uc then another internet radio with r world then i make new access point and use another connection. so in total my speed goes very high beats 3G and after this i make new connection name whatever i want in access point because reliance accepts any settings that dosent matter and use that connection for my pc and then i download torrents for my pc.and i use diffrent diff connections.my one day usage was 2 some times more than that my device is n95 8gb.

Status
Not open for further replies.