Tata DOCOMO 2G Data Packs Revised For Postpaid as well

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 13,095
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prepaid 3G packs are cheaper than Postpaid 2G Packs:

Thanks for this. Now I have a normal tata docomo gsm card and want to use 3 g, 255 pack seems good for me. Do I just recharge with this 255 3g pack ? and what would be the settings to get 3g I will be using this card on a TAB 2.7 samsung tabletI see this offer also:MRP(Rs.) Bundled Data (MB) Special Offer Validity Days Post Free Usage with Validity left Processing Fee (Rs.)250 Unlimited Mobile Internet* NA 30 NA 222.5Click to Hide T&CM.R.P. inclusive of service tax.*Unlimited Mobile Internet data usage (download and upload) : 1GB data upto maximum speed thereafter unlimited Free Mobile Internet browsing upto 64kbps speed. Available as paper recharge only. Available free of cost with select full talktime topups – 250/500/750/1000. SMS 'HVC' to 52270 and activate free offer after recharging with topup.Offer Period : Ongoing till 31st Dec'13.SMS 3GL to 53333 first to activate 3G for your number (Toll-free).

Don't waste money on Rs.255/- recharge. (2GB of 3G Validity 21 Days Only.)
Just do a Special Recharge (Not a Topup) with Rs.250/- (Validity 30Days.) from Paytm or any other retailer. You will get Rs.250/- Balance in Main Account.
You need following APN: TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNETHVC

I dont see the 250 special recharge anywhere online
do they have store in Pune ?

250/- recharge removed from tata docomo website.
Just go to the paytm.com Enter your Number > Select Operator Tata Docomo > Click on Special Recharge > Enter Amount 250.
Pay through your net banking/Credit/Debit card.
I always recharge with 250/- from Paytm. Don't forget to select Special Recharge.

i have been facing a peculiar problem with tata docomo prepaid for past 3 months or so
whenever i activate any net pack , some other additional pack gets activated :/ like masti maza pack ,late night masti pack and what not :numbness: :numbness:
it's really a pain to get the additional pack that has been thrusted upon me ,deactivated and get my balance back
it has happened 4 times in the past 3 months
that's a big put off for me :nonchalance:

Rs.250/- (Unlimited* 3G With Full Talktime) plan will be available till 31st Dec.2013....
😛leasantry:

Is this plan of Rs 250 unlimited still working I will recharge it next week ?

Yes. It's working... Just recharged via Paytm. ([color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Don't forget to select [/color]Special Recharge[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;].[/color])

Status
Not open for further replies.