• Thread starter Thread starter bsnlapp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 42,407

bsnlapp

ISP
MTS LTE russia
Hi Guys
Reliance JIO is planning to launch Fiber broadband in all major cities of India starting with Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai.
100% Fiber Optics
Fiber optics offer a smoother, more reliable connection. With FiOS, enjoy ultrafast Internet on 100% fiber optics, delivered straight to your home.

This service will be the equivalent of Verizon FIOS or
Google fiber launched in Kansas City , USA

Checkout the installation video :

Google Fiber - Bringing Ultra High-Speed Internet to Kansas City - YouTube

lol. reliance install quality comparable to google? really? in our dreams.

In nagpur also?

Yes..! It would be installed in Nagpur as well. It also includes : Delhi, Ahmedabad, Calcutta, Cochin, during the second phase.

The success rate entirely depends on the quality of wiring work performed by the technicians on site and also the efficient pole-pole distribution.
If they are lazy at performing the fiber optic wiring, this project will be a question mark.

They should learn to perform fiber splicing techniques from Google and Verizon by taking evening classes.

This will really improve the quality of services compared to the regular ADSL options.

I asked a friend working in Reliance Ops about Fiber Optic and here is the abstract of our conversation,Me: What is this Fiber Optic/JIO thing?Friend: It is like a Fiber that has some Glass.Me: How it is different from normal line.Friend: Technology is invented by Reliance Scientists in DAKC, Mumbai [ :Shoot: ]Me: How will be the speed n stuff?Friend: You will be able to download movie in 1 or 2 secs.Me: Price?Friend: Not really expensive compared to other networks.Me: FUP?Friend: What is that?Me: How much data download.Friend: Unlimited 10GB and after that 512kbps :distrust:This guy is TL or Manager in Reliance Ops.

Yes..! It would be installed in Nagpur as well. It also includes : Delhi, Ahmedabad, Calcutta, Cochin, during the second phase.

The success rate entirely depends on the quality wiring work performed by the technicians on site and also the efficient pole-pole distribution.
If they are lazy at performing the fiber optic wiring, this project will be a question mark.

They should learn to perform fiber splicing techniques from Google and Verizon by taking evening classes.

This will really improve the quality of services compared to the regular ADSL options.

In nagpur they have reliance wired broadband but it doesn't come in my area because reliance say that people won't allow to dig roads for their wires in my area
I hope ftth is installed in my area

Dear Sahib This is a common misunderstanding between the 2 Reliance companies.Reliance Jio is a new company which is yet to be launched in Jun 2013. I hope that they would be able to implement quality services and better strategies this time after its separation from the parent company.

Dear Sahib
This is a common misunderstanding between the 2 Reliance companies.
Reliance Jio is a new company which is yet to be launched in Jun 2013.
I hope that they would be able to implement quality services and better strategies this time after the separation of the parent company.

Thanks for clearing it up
I had called reliance and it took them 20 days to tell me that it's not available in my area

Reliance Communication cannot run normal ADSL broadband properly and they are thinking of FTTH .....a real bad joke I must say.........the ambani brothers should know their limitations by now..........they are already in a mess with their broadband connections........