Cheapest deal on Nokia Lumia 620 in India?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 6,374
yeah. even their mailer was promoting this specific deal. looks like Nokia is doing an indirect marketing to get some good sales numbers.

no.
was just wondering how he is able to offer it so cheap and he is pretty much famous for this deal on ebay before this wasn't so.
manu1991 said:
Why is it surprising?
chromaniac said:
yeah. even their mailer was promoting this specific deal. looks like Nokia is doing an indirect marketing to get some good sales numbers.
lol selling tiny no. such as 100 is nothing for nokia 😛

manu1991 said:
eBay may be subsidizing it. They do it sometimes.
I did not come across any better deal before on genuine, very recently launched electronics item with manufacturer warranty (it was massive 25% off on best buy price). So was surprised.

chromaniac said:
I think mailer is promoting all deals under their ongoing offer and not any particular deal. Unfortunately, most items either have seller warranty or too less discount or just EMI options with attractive down payment.
BTW, best price online for Lumia 620 seems to be Rs. 14230.
http://www.themobilestore.in/mobiles-tablet/nokia-lumia-620/p-31103-24935580102-cat.html#variant_id=31103-72471338209
That seller on ebay was selling same for just 13.3K. I am still surprised.

yes, it was one of some 8-9 highlighted deals in the mailer. considering the newness of the device, it was sort of more inviting than the rest 🙂