Vodafone 3G- Is it working?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4,314
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
I did a recharge last night for the 1GB data pack and all I am getting is 100 Kbps = 12.5 KBpsI did a restart, reinstalled the settings, changed my phone even and UMTS mode says no access.I don't know what the deal is, is it working for anyone? :disapointed:

Have you sent ACT 3G sms to 111 ..??

Vodafone is screwed up shit. No, I still have the data balance, I did the recharge and got the data but no speed upgrade. I sent the SMS then as the executive told me to, and it was supposed to get activated after 4 hours, and guess what? Nothing happened.

you should move to airtel. at least their bullshits are consistent so you can actually get real solution for your problems!

Thought of doing that already, would talk to the DEDICATED SUPPORT team for the last time in the next couple of hours then will see.I don't think this team is any different except the fact that they speak English a little well.

I think the problem is your connection is post paid...Whether Vodafone 3G works in your place or what speeds you get are best determined with a Vodafone 3G prepaid sim.Activate 3G ,wait till you get a confirmation message and recharge a small 3G pack. Iam sure voda 3G speeds will be 3 to 5 mbps minimum.Why your post paid is still struck in 2G speed (20 to 40 kBps)....well that should be a post paid mystery.Iam not sure talking to dedicated morons in the dedicated CSR line is going to help you much.

Hello Samuel,

Kindly share your contact number at http://bit.ly/ZcCXQN and we will have someone get back to you in a short while with further assistance.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care.

Hello Samuel,

Kindly share your contact number at http://bit.ly/ZcCXQN and we will have someone get back to you in a short while with further assistance.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care.

I think the problem is your connection is post paid...
Whether Vodafone 3G works in your place or what speeds you get are best determined with a Vodafone 3G prepaid sim.
Activate 3G ,wait till you get a confirmation message and recharge a small 3G pack. Iam sure voda 3G speeds will be 3 to 5 mbps minimum.
Why your post paid is still struck in 2G speed (20 to 40 kBps)....well that should be a post paid mystery.
Iam not sure talking to dedicated morons in the dedicated CSR line is going to help you much.

I am on a prepaid connection and this is not the first time am using Vodafone 3G I have used it for several months =|

Got it working today early morning.The lady just called back who asked for 48 hours for the issue to be fixed, good lady doing her job correctly.