How many Airtel 3G 9 rupee packs can you activate in 1 day?

• Thread starter Thread starter gunturboy26
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 71
  • Views Views 76,129
mreccentric said:
@GunturBoy
How can i activate more than 1 pack everyday? should i deactivate before each time? how to do that?
I am working on it, will let you know once i successfully do that.
I got 2G speed instead of 3G speed on my 2nd 9 pack which i activated soon. So, there is a time limit before you can activate 2nd 9 pack. Yet to find that time limit.

I am getting the error again.
"Your request for rupees 9 free 30 mins plan cannot be processed as your current free mb is more than 50MB. You can activate any 3g pack or plan only when your free mb balance is lower 50MB."
For now, i have figured out that you should not keep on downloading till the 30th minute of the 9 rupees pack. Maybe download till 25 minutes and browse for the next 5 minutes or download some 600 MB or so and stop. Yet to confirm this though.
In the past, i could successfully activate more than 1 pack. But i cannot now. So i have to try this method. Once i can activate a 9 pack, will try this method.

Got a new message from airtel while trying to recharge a 9 pack.
"Dear Customer, We Already have a provisioning request under processing.Please wait while we process your request"
As the confirmation of 9 pack was not coming from sms, i tried to do it from airtel site which failed, then tried through sms again, then got this message.
I have downloaded less than 600 mb but still the 50 MB message came, and as far as i can remember, i have downloaded 700 before but still could activate a 9 pack again.
Yet to figure this out.

Today i have successfully recharged 7 9 rupee packs one after one. Even i was surprised.
After a gap of an hour or so, i have again successfully recharged another 3 9 packs.
All these are from the same sim card.
Tried another recharge, then came the message - cannot be recharged message.

get a life dude. you waste enough time activating and deactivating this 9 rs pack. in that time you can earn even more.

This plan seems to be changed. It says, "Rs 9, 25 MB data, charges post 300MB:3p/10Kb, Val:1 Day "

kumarlabels said:
it is worst offer
Good for 30 mins.

kRuSnIk said:
This plan seems to be changed. It says, "Rs 9, 25 MB data, charges post 300MB:3p/10Kb, Val:1 Day "
Yes, 10 for me. But i can still recharge 9 pack through airtel site.
mreccentric said:
get a life dude. you waste enough time activating and deactivating this 9 rs pack. in that time you can earn even more.
Interests differ.
I want 3G speed for downloads and only this pack suits me the best.