How many Airtel 3G 9 rupee packs can you activate in 1 day?

• Thread starter Thread starter gunturboy26
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 71
  • Views Views 76,131

gunturboy26

9 rupees - 30 minutes is very good. But after completion of the 1st pack, how many more same packs can you activate in 1 day.Say i activated 1st pack and used it for 29 minutes and deactivated it and wait for some 10 mins and then activate 2nd pack and again use it for 29 minutes.Does Airtel maintain some kind of record of the number of these packs activated by one number in 1 day?Or is it like the activation SMS from 2nd pack will come late and the delay increases with each pack? so that we would be tired of waiting.I have not seen anything against using specific number of these small packs, so i want to try them. And i have only tried 1 9 rupees pack in 1 day.What do you say guys?

there was such pack i used in airtel in around 2005.Initially it worked for me ,when i did 4-5 recharges and gave me the benefit but later i started losing money on which the airtel guys told me to renew only in case of expiry of the previous pack..

Here at Nagpur it's 17 for 45minsI used it twice simultaneouslyWhen your 30/45 mins are used then data is automatically turned off and turned on back again with a pop up that 0 mins are leftI downloaded 2 movies with it today at 1mega bytes per second

Here at Nagpur it's 17 for 45mins
I used it twice simultaneously
When your 30/45 mins are used then data is automatically turned off and turned on back again with a pop up that 0 mins are left
I downloaded 2 movies with it today at 1mega bytes per second

lucky you,i get 1/10th of your speed generally 🙁

@sahib..are you sure it was 1 mega bytes... Not 1 mbps(mega bits per second)?

Is this pack unlimited (at 3G speeds) for the entire 30 minutes? If yes, I'm really furious at airtel right now.I've been given only 100mb and as I cross 80mb right now, I've received a text informing me that I've used up 80% of my quota, which will be followed by unlimited 2G for the remaining time.

I RCed for Rs.8(Chennai) and used a data card just to update Anti-virus in few machines that doesn't has access to net. The speed was pathetic 30-70 KB/s..though it served the purpose within 30 mins.

Alright. So the data connection got terminated at around 300MB. Pathetic airtel. Should I wait for 30minutes to get over before recharging again?EDIT35 minutes have passed. About 17 bucks left, I'll give it another go.EDIT 2Successfully subscribed to the pack. Data connects. Nothing happens. And to think I bought a sim, just for this. 🙁

45 Minutes Only, i am fainting, Switch that to 30 days.😛

For 17 bucks??? Arent u being tooooooo greedy 😀

there was such pack i used in airtel in around 2005.Initially it worked for me ,when i did 4-5 recharges and gave me the benefit but later i started losing money on which the airtel guys told me to renew only in case of expiry of the previous pack..

So we can do 4-5 recharges.

Here at Nagpur it's 17 for 45mins
I used it twice simultaneously
When your 30/45 mins are used then data is automatically turned off and turned on back again with a pop up that 0 mins are left
I downloaded 2 movies with it today at 1mega bytes per second

Turned on again? so do we lose money from our account balance?

To avoid this, like i said, i will deactivate the pack at 29th minute or in 30th minute and activate the pack again.

gprs does not even support 1mbps.

I got 1.4Mbps in 9 rupees pack.

Is this pack unlimited (at 3G speeds) for the entire 30 minutes?

If yes, I'm really furious at airtel right now.

I've been given only 100mb and as I cross 80mb right now, I've received a text informing me that I've used up 80% of my quota, which will be followed by unlimited 2G for the remaining time.

I got 1.4Mbps, and the speed varied between 180-200 KBPS like that, but it was constant for 30 minutes.

I RCed for Rs.8(Chennai) and used a data card just to update Anti-virus in few machines that doesn't has access to net. The speed was pathetic 30-70 KB/s..though it served the purpose within 30 mins.

I got around 200 KBPS.